TForce | When is Texas going to be allowed to sign?

The same for San Antonio, they are afraid of there Tm, so they need to see all the terminals around them sign up, Lardeo, Harlingen, El paso, Austin, Dallas, Garland, Waco. I have no clue what is going on at Tyler, Houston or Beumont? Any word? Oh and Lubbock too. Truly, what choice do we have but to wait until they give the O.K. would any of us really want to go through an election, with the company breaking balls and forced anti-union meetings and firing pro-union guys, like ovnt did? Not me! This is kind of like waiting to be pick-up by a rescue ship while you and another 200 people are floating around in the ocean with only a life perserver. You see other people getting pick-up but you know you will be pick-up but the sharks are swimming all around you and you hope you are still there when it is your turn. Just don't get baited by your management, they would love to fire you just before you get the upper hand on them and there B.S. HANG IN THERE! I AM AND I HAVE BEEN SIGNED AND READY SINCE MARCH OF 2007!

I was told Houston and Beaumont are ready and as for Lubbock that is covered under a diffrent local that mine or yours. My terminals is cool are supervisor and management has no problem with the CCA they just want us to hit our numbers and if we do that and keep their truck clean side up and dirty side down they are pleased. As for our Tm he was demoted last week because he was a snake and the men would not work for him and all our supervisors are brand new because all the others either quit or were relocated. Our supervisors and managment are kissing our butts :butt kiss: because they know they are going to have to share power real soon and if we lay down on them they will be the ones gone as long as we cover or own butts!:biglaugh:

I got a phone call today and was told all of Local 745's terminals in their jurisdiction are ready to sign. Ft. Worth was on the fence for a week or two but they did a roster check off to see how much intrest they had and they have well over the 65% needed. That gives 745 all their terminals with Ft. Worth getting on board with us. The terminals that are in 745's jurisdition are Dallas, Garland, Ft. Worth, Tyler, Waco and El Paso a total of approx. 700 people. Secretary Treasure said he will put more pressure of IBT for these cards starting Monday morning. They made several call last week and was told by head of IBT organizing dept (Jeff Farmer) to give him 2-3 days to get a hold of Ken Hall and give him the info that Dallas and Garland was ready. But now since that call took place we have ALL the terminals in 745's jurisidicion so this will probably get the ball rolling for sure!:1036316054: Local 745 is very close with Frank Perkins local in SNT that covers all of south Texas and they are all ready except for SNT and 745 mentioned trying to work on Texas supplements added to the Indy base contract. Maybe both these locals were working together to get cards sent about the same time to work the timeing out for contract supplement becasue that would cover approx. 900- 950 employees with bothe locals! I have a great feeling we will get the cards this week the iron are very hot a 745 and them and us want this done!

If this is true I am siked! i'll pass the word to my guys. thanks.

MGNT. cannot get in the way per letter of jack. Thay can tell thier TM to go $hit a brick.

Now, Now ACC. I have noticed that management is staying real clear of union talk. This is not Overnite people. UPS does NOT want anything like what happened during the Overnite organizing drive to happen. This will all be done without incident.:funky:

Now, Now ACC. I have noticed that management is staying real clear of union talk. This is not Overnite people. UPS does NOT want anything like what happened during the Overnite organizing drive to happen. This will all be done without incident.:funky:

Well, when the president of the company is telling them they will stay clear and they do not well, what is the next step. I will be more then happy to go at this in a respectfull, and adult manner.

But to coherst people into doing something other then the wrighting on the wall is foolish, regaurdless as to who put it there.

You would think what Jack say's goes.

Well, when the president of the company is telling them they will stay clear and they do not well, what is the next step. I will be more then happy to go at this in a respectfull, and adult manner.

But to coherst people into doing something other then the wrighting on the wall is foolish, regaurdless as to who put it there.

You would think what Jack say's goes.

woops, MGNT for the most part is staying clear, just a few of them are not, or was not. I should say.

:1036316054:Well and still we wait!!:chairshot: Local 998 got Houston and Beaumont signed up and Local 567 that covers all of the remaining terminals down south has everyone ready to sign expect our good friends in SNT are still drinking the brown kool-aid! Local 745 that covers every other terminal in Texas except Lubbock is also ready to sign. With the IBT letting a terminal right down I-45 sign and making us wait just sucks.:nutkick: I am glad these guys got this done and maybe the IBT is about to make their presence known in Texas....WE WILL BE WAITING AND READY WHEN THE CALL IS MADE!!! Stay united and focused guys this thing is about to happend for us!

:1036316054:Well and still we wait!!:chairshot: Local 998 got Houston and Beaumont signed up and Local 567 that covers all of the remaining terminals down south has everyone ready to sign expect our good friends in SNT are still drinking the brown kool-aid! Local 745 that covers every other terminal in Texas except Lubbock is also ready to sign. With the IBT letting a terminal right down I-45 sign and making us wait just sucks.:nutkick: I am glad these guys got this done and maybe the IBT is about to make their presence known in Texas....WE WILL BE WAITING AND READY WHEN THE CALL IS MADE!!! Stay united and focused guys this thing is about to happend for us!

It's 657, and I am happy that Houston and Beaumont are in, the more the merrier. Our turn is coming soon.

Do not say "little" $hit he allready yelled at me for that.:biglaugh:

Well if I can't argue with it I wont even try....5'2" and 110lbs Soaking wet.....I'm good for one ball shot and that is all....Because my legs are so short that if you don't go down with that ....I can't outrun ya!!!!!:nutkick:

IBT contacted Local 745 today via letter and phone call to start organizing campaign/CCA with all employees covered in their jursidiction. Organizer said cards should arrive no later than next Friday!!:funky:
These terminals include Dallas, Garland, Ft. Worth, El Paso, Tyler and Waco. We have been waiting a long time but now it is our time and we are ready!!!! :1036316054:

IBT contacted Local 745 today via letter and phone call to start organizing campaign/CCA with all employees covered in their jursidiction. Organizer said cards should arrive no later than next Friday!!:funky:
These terminals include Dallas, Garland, Ft. Worth, El Paso, Tyler and Waco. We have been waiting a long time but now it is our time and we are ready!!!! :1036316054:

Good to hear, let the games begin.:1036316054: