Yellow | When was last time union did a Audit of yrc books ?

wongway

-15% Yellow step-child supporter !!
Credits
So, does anybody know when the last time the union did a audit of yrcw books ?? It's just with all the surplus money for camreas and mobileyes tech BS they are buying , that maybe it's time for the union to do a Audit of the books ???? What-cha think Hoffa ?? :anonymous:

So, does anybody know when the last time the union did a audit of yrcw books ?? It's just with all the surplus money for camreas and mobileyes tech BS they are buying , that maybe it's time for the union to do a Audit of the books ???? What-cha think Hoffa ?? :anonymous:
You have 2 I bt members on the yrc panel , so they should already know the facts.

They are NOT IBT members....they are 2 people that the IBT approved of to set on the board.....KK
I too thought these were 2 top union officials that were placed on the board at yrc to oversee finances. That's what we were all told at the time.
So who are these 2 clowns, why are we paying them and what exactly do they do?
And if they retire are they applications for the position?
I'd like to put in for it

I too thought these were 2 top union officials that were placed on the board at yrc to oversee finances. That's what we were all told at the time.
So who are these 2 clowns, why are we paying them and what exactly do they do?
And if they retire are they applications for the position?
I'd like to put in for it
They are yrcw board members that the IBT approved. They are paid by yrcw and have fiduciary responsibilities to the stockholders just like any other board member of any other corporation

They are yrcw board members that the IBT approved. They are paid by yrcw and have fiduciary responsibilities to the stockholders just like any other board member of any other corporation
I want to add that AT NO TIME were we told they were Teamsters. In fact Bob Davidson was the Vice President of Labor for Roadway Express.
But I do have my own question, Wong. Are you wanting to audit the financials that are reported to the SEC? Or the ones that include the Cayman Island and Chinese "slush funds"? :order: :duh: :stirthepot:

I want to add that AT NO TIME were we told they were Teamsters. In fact Bob Davidson was the Vice President of Labor for Roadway Express.
But I do have my own question, Wong. Are you wanting to audit the financials that are reported to the SEC? Or the ones that include the Cayman Island and Chinese "slush funds"? :order: :duh: :stirthepot:
Bob Davidson was the main leader in closing the white pine relay. And yes at one time we were told that the 2 guys were I b t officials. Approved by yrc and I b t to monitor yrc , but payed by yrc

Bob Davidson was the main leader in closing the white pine relay. And yes at one time we were told that the 2 guys were I b t officials. Approved by yrc and I b t to monitor yrc , but payed by yrc
Is this the Same Bob Davidson that was CEO @ one time @ ABF? Disregard, I now it wasn't. von.

it was a selling point in one of the many COO that 2 teamsters were being appointed to the board .

White Pine!!! Now that brings back memories. I'll never forget the White Pine seat rules

I believe you should refresh your memory. We were never promised Teamsters on the BOD. We were given approval or rejection of 2 BOD members. Correct me if I'm wrong, KK

I believe you should refresh your memory. We were never promised Teamsters on the BOD. We were given approval or rejection of 2 BOD members. Correct me if I'm wrong, KK
How quickly we forget...
http://www.bizjournals.com/kansasci...c-teamsters-sign-off-on-new-board-member.html

http://investors.yrcw.com/management.cfm

https://teamster.org/news/2014/07/teamsters-nominate-bob-davidson-yrcw-board-directors

Carty and Davidson are the "Teamster appointed watchdogs"?

H8Az27d.jpg

:wtflol:

Bank loans, Wong. All approved by James Hoffa Jr.

Did the bank decline your attempt to finance your own CRST rig with BRG because you run for YRC?

I'm pretty sure it is the same Bob Davidson.
No they are not the same people.

William R. Davidson's Biography
Trucking Management, Inc. (multi-employer bargaining arm of the unionized general freight trucking industry): Senior Director (since 2013); Retired, though acting consultant in the trucking industry (2009 - 2013); Roadway Express, Inc. (motor freight carrier company): Corporate Vice President (2003 - 2009), Area Vice President of Labor Relations, Southern Division (1994 - 2003), Western Division (1985 - 1994). Mr. Davidson draws on his experience and knowledge of the trucking business with over 40 years in the industry. These inform his expertise in operational, union and labor relations matters.

Source: YRC Worldwide Inc. on 03/17/2015
All of his service was at Roadway Express. He NEVER worked for ABF.