Where is EPA and the environmental activist?

Multiple transportation issues lately. THIS one being the most significant, and our esteemed (not) transportation secretary, Mayor Pete, is nowhere to be found.

Would have been an opportunity to show how highly qualified he is, but no. That's how it is when "They" just check the required boxes... Sad state of affairs.

Multiple transportation issues lately. THIS one being the most significant, and our esteemed (not) transportation secretary, Mayor Pete, is nowhere to be found.

Would have been an opportunity to show how highly qualified he is, but no. That's how it is when "They" just check the required boxes... Sad state of affairs.
Now that you mentioned it, I was thinking. Do you suppose that all of the “check the box” appointments really never had anything to worry about? I mean the cover from the press and the “mandate from the “81 million voters”? They thought they were never going to face any criticism.

images

Now that you mentioned it, I was thinking. Do you suppose that all of the “check the box” appointments really never had anything to worry about? I mean the cover from the press and the “mandate from the “81 million voters”? They thought they were never going to face any criticism.
And they know they won't as long as the "blow-dried bozos" in the lying MSM keep running cover for them.

But we don't need the EPA to lie to us. Every college and university chemistry lab has a gas spectrograph in its lab. Obtain proper samples from a lot of downwind locations, bring them back to the lab and run them thru the spectrograph and see what organic compounds are present and how widely dispersed it is. What a great way for chemistry majors to earn their PhDs in organic chemistry or chemical engineering by doing their thesis' on this disaster and its true magnitude. Then DEMAND that govs DeWine and Shapiro resign for authorizing this disaster and making it exponentially worse. The human EPA acceptable level of dioxin contamination is 3/32 of 1 PPM! But everyting is just fine folks, we have this....

Columbiana county is mostly white people who voted for Trump so they got what they deserve, according to one of the communist twats on the View