Reddaway | Where is everyone ??

HURRYUPANDWAIT!

TB Lurker
Credits
This board sure is dead ,just like this company what happened to our next day freight we have about 1/8 th the freight that Bestway used to handle alone between Reddaway and Bestway shouldnt we have twice the freight? It's a Damn shame the sales force can't sell destinations within 500 miles better than this.If all we can come up with is truckloads of wood chips and scrap aluminum the next takeover is gonna be J.B. Hunt. :nutkick::stirthepot:

Next day freight? That was Reddaway's specialty. Yellow does not know the meaning of next day freight. Hell, with the stunt they pulled last week (the 10% reduction in hours), any loyal Reddaway customers that we have left are all pissed off at us now. I am sure that stunt did not help the volume of freight. Let's just push even more customers to the competition. And these "leaders" we have now get paid millions to come up with these bullsheet ideas!! :ranting2:

Next day freight? That was Reddaway's specialty. Yellow does not know the meaning of next day freight. Hell, with the stunt they pulled last week (the 10% reduction in hours), any loyal Reddaway customers that we have left are all pissed off at us now. I am sure that stunt did not help the volume of freight. Let's just push even more customers to the competition. And these "leaders" we have now get paid millions to come up with these bullsheet ideas!! :ranting2:
Not just that... I know we were already doing bad but did anyone notice that when they came up with that stupid customer help line that is centrally based, how business just dropped? You'd think that one of these college, educated YRC big shots would have noticed that. It's too bad that a dumb truck driver had to figure that one out.:hysterical:

I totally agree with all of your guy's posts :1036316054: The management thinks their going to save the company by cutting my hook time or wait time by a 1/4 hour. Maybe the management should give up a weeks salary a month to save this ship :boat: It's like the driver's give and the management takes it with a smile. I don't think there is one bigshot that has lost a dime of salary to save this ship that they are drilling holes in daily. :sadwavey:

I think they should stop operating in so many states. If they did this they could go broke twice as fast. lol [ex usf dugan/ bestway/ reddaway WOW what a ride now unemployed] ps thanks yrc your all heart.:nutkick:

where to go?

I think you should go to KNIGHT transport, because they got 27 terminals to serve you better:smilie_132::smilie_132::hysterical::hysterical:

I think you should go to KNIGHT transport, because they got 27 terminals to serve you better:smilie_132::smilie_132::hysterical::hysterical:

Is that were your going spoog? That would be a step up right,no more coping bills all night! Oh and lets not forget dusting off the T.M.s desk:hysterical:

USF Reddaway Ex Employees from Houston, Texas

Hey people, where are you? Where have you all gone? Hope you all found new jobs, let me know. :chat:

I have no clue really. I have heard Yellow did and possibly Roadway, but as far as I know, thats just hear say. I know a few went to ABF, and as far as others I don't know. I am trying to find some of them to find out. We had 600 lay offs overall.