TForce | where is the HORSE??

mud-flap

TB Lurker
Credits
what is the plan and my co-workers on the dock are asking about this board,, how do i e-mail it to them?? no cards at my terminal ,,any cards at other service centers??

mud-flap said:
what is the plan and my co-workers on the dock are asking about this board,, how do i e-mail it to them?? no cards at my terminal ,,any cards at other service centers??
Just tell them to come to www.truckingboards.com and register and start posting after they read the rules and agree to abide by them mud-flap. We would be glad to have them all come see us.

mud-flap said:
Well if u don't have any cards than u need to go get them and get them signed ,,,what are u waiting on..:duh:

Animo916 said:
cards are available at local union halls, not at the company terminals.
Yes thats true so if u don't have anyone at your terminal with cards than someone needs to step up to the plate and go get them from the union hall:duh:

serta said:
or call up the local there and have them send them to you

If anyone is having a problem getting info from a local or getting contact info send me a PM (private message) and I will get it for you.

Making initial contact is key.

It starts with you, I'm willing to help if needed.
I someone is having a problem with any local giving them the cold shoulder I want to hear about it. SO DOES WASHINGTON!!!
I know who to call.

Later T251

Or if your not sure what local you would belong to, post your terminal address and someone will point you in the right direction.

if my managment finds out i am handing out cards to sign i will be fired.. ''NOT'' for passing out cards but for somthing else..

mud-flap said:

You can do that or you can print this page out and just tear them off a piece