TForce | Wheres my Holiday Pay???

UPSFreightDUId

TB Lurker
Credits
Alright, I've been battling my TM for over month trying to get Holiday pay for Christmas Day and for New Years Day. I got paid for Christmas Eve but not the other two recognized paid holidays. I keep getting the runaround, "oh it will be on this weeks check", or my TM will call Payroll up right in front of me, leave a message, or talk with the person there. My TM faxed my payroll correction paperwork 2 weeks ago, I asked my TM today, my TM called Payroll and mysteriously Payroll never received the fax, so my TM faxed them again this morning...I know of other co-worker who is also trying to get paid for the Holiday too currently, what should I do??? My direct supervisor gave me the cell for our Regional Human Resources Person, I've yet to call, b/c my co-worker already did this and nothing has happened for that person either...Any suggestions??? I just want whats owed to me, I know times are tough right now, and that money would be extremely helpful, even if it was just in the bank gaining interest...thanks for the help

Alright, I've been battling my TM for over month trying to get Holiday pay for Christmas Day and for New Years Day. I got paid for Christmas Eve but not the other two recognized paid holidays. I keep getting the runaround, "oh it will be on this weeks check", or my TM will call Payroll up right in front of me, leave a message, or talk with the person there. My TM faxed my payroll correction paperwork 2 weeks ago, I asked my TM today, my TM called Payroll and mysteriously Payroll never received the fax, so my TM faxed them again this morning...I know of other co-worker who is also trying to get paid for the Holiday too currently, what should I do??? My direct supervisor gave me the cell for our Regional Human Resources Person, I've yet to call, b/c my co-worker already did this and nothing has happened for that person either...Any suggestions??? I just want whats owed to me, I know times are tough right now, and that money would be extremely helpful, even if it was just in the bank gaining interest...thanks for the help

It happened to a lot of us at our terminal. We have an office manager and she took care of it. If you have one, I would check with them, not the tm.

Try the Employee Dispute Resolution process. I'm not saying it will work, but it will give you the opportunity to give your manager some more work to do. :1036316054:

I'd post a link but, you have to be logged into UPSers.com to access it. Easy enough to find. Go to "My Workspace" and then "Resources"

Payroll sucks a big one, but the person that dropped the ball on your vacation is the one which approves all works details in ATA for the employees within the terminal. Usually the Ops manager or Outtie Super. Guess all that college helped in their computer wizardry, OHHHHH thats right most of them have no formal education, maybe a GED?????:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Don't stop hounding them. Call everyday on this. You are entitled to your money NOW. Payroll can cut you a seperate check in a heartbeat.