Yellow | Where's The $100,000,000.00???

SuperCourse

It's About The Borders - Idiot
PREMIUM
Credits
Got tired of trying to wade through the BS press releases and what not. Anybody see any mention of the $100M they were supposed to get from new bagholders by today. The only mention I could find was a casual reference made this morning that they "expected" it to happen today.

That will all come out in the 10-K after the restructuring is complete . Just like the new CEO's name and the new board members names .

Got tired of trying to wade through the BS press releases and what not. Anybody see any mention of the $100M they were supposed to get from new bagholders by today. The only mention I could find was a casual reference made this morning that they "expected" it to happen today.
yes it did happen...been a slight problem tho.....zollars is sure the bag was in his office this mornin....im sure it will turn up soon...not to worry

Welcome aboard. On the Good Ship Lollipop all your dreams come true. We do have some bad news though, our Skipper....sorry, I'm getting choked up, he walked the plank today. No need to worry though, good ole Gilligan is going to take the helm.