Yellow | Where's the beef?

codebreaker

TB Lurker
Credits
With all of the new concessions till 20XX, can't we have some decent equipment to operate with?

Trailers coming in without dolly handles, trailer doors without cables, etc...... city tractors having to replace road equipment coming in and breaking down. Does this sound familiar at other barns or is our barn just blessed with all of the junk?

My understanding is that newer equipment is sitting and not being used, all the while, the older equipment is falling apart and creating unnecessary expenses of repair and upkeep. It also creates a city tractor shortage at our barn and we can't service customers because we don't have the equipment to drive or we don't have drivers because there is no tractors for them to drive.

CDO thinks that we can drop our entire city operation so the road can keep moving. The city pickups and deliveries creates road work and movement of freight by the road drivers creates work for the city. It is really a catch 22, but it is also a left hand / right hand thing.

The only thing that has come with all of the new concessions is more managers and another entire level of management that we do not need. We can hire managers all day long, but we can't hire drivers. (Kind of shows you where the emphasis is)

Same situation here management got the bonus and to hell with the equipment. Broke down today had the hook bring me back in but we had good advertisement on the shoulder of the interstate today. "If we can't truck it , F*** it".

Notice how you don't get anymore news letters, Web sites, Or C.D.'s pounding the Companies position anymore? Hell they got what they wanted! Bonus's and all! Now were back to the "Just be glad you have a frekin job" mentality!

Notice how you don't get anymore news letters, Web sites, Or C.D.'s pounding the Companies position anymore? Hell they got what they wanted! Bonus's and all! Now were back to the "Just be glad you have a frekin job" mentality!

No need for any more newsletters or videos until they want the next round of concessions. For now they are happy to get their big bonuses and pat each other on the back for a job well done.

Exception!! Website still active. Still taking questions. Still responding to questions, though at times, with seemingly vague answers.

I encourage all or any who are interested in proposing reasonably composed questions seeking factual answers in a courteous format, to do so and follow up if a response is not provided within seven working days @

YRC Freight | Drive on Together | News and Information For YRC Freight Employees

I have received direct response from Maynard Skarka.

Just sayin'!

Same situation here management got the bonus and to hell with the equipment. Broke down today had the hook bring me back in but we had good advertisement on the shoulder of the interstate today. "If we can't truck it , F*** it".
AWESOME slogan! Just think if you were upper mgt you would get a huge creativity B O N U S!!! Go team clown trucking!!!

Anybody seen Maynard and his wig sneaking around lately ??
Exception!! Website still active. Still taking questions. Still responding to questions, though at times, with seemingly vague answers.

I encourage all or any who are interested in proposing reasonably composed questions seeking factual answers in a courteous format, to do so and follow up if a response is not provided within seven working days @

YRC Freight | Drive on Together | News and Information For YRC Freight Employees

I have received direct response from Maynard Skarka.

Just sayin'!