Estes | Which Terminal to apply to?

cisco

TB Lurker
Credits
Hello everyone I wanted to see if someone knew the difference between working at the west Houston terminal and the east terminal. As city driver. Thanks in advance for the help

The one with the most doors are better for a new guy.
With big seniority it depends on what runs they have IMO. I have noticed the terminals in better parts of the city are ran much more effective with better a better shop and less torn up :crap:
imo

Hello everyone I wanted to see if someone knew the difference between working at the west Houston terminal and the east terminal. As city driver. Thanks in advance for the help
East Houston is very nice terminal, very big, shop,has everything, west Houston smaller terminal, as far as work, don't believe it would be an issue at either place, I run the road, go through both, both are busy, best of luck to you

East Houston is very nice terminal, very big, shop,has everything, west Houston smaller terminal, as far as work, don't believe it would be an issue at either place, I run the road, go through both, both are busy, best of luck to you
Thank you Skyking68 had an interview 4/26 got a call today 5/7 Friday for orientation 5/10 Monday

Thank you Skyking68 had an interview 4/26 got a call today 5/7 Friday for orientation 5/10 Monday
Awesome, welcome aboard, you will find everyone very helpful, again welcome aboard best of luck to you, you will really like the work environment here, very laid back,