Yellow | white house trade agreement with Panama Korea and Columbia.

That 9% national tax plan sounds nice.I think its like the Obama health care plan.pass it then read what's in it.how about the government get a little or a lot smaller and have a reasonable budget passed.the current tax plan can work.how about some more sustainable liveable jobs.something you can actually raise a family with.something you can actually show some real money in our savings accounts.how about something that we can live on and not have to live check by check or no employment at all.how about wrapping up these needless wars and quit meddling in other country's business.how bout making America stronger.how bout spending our money here in America.instead of giving it away to countries who could care less about us.how bout term limits.how bout no more political action group money to politicians.how bout if government and congress wake up and realize who they really work for.how bout bringing back Christianity into our government.we have tried the devils way.see how that isn't working for us.us Americans are so far from the process that we no longer exist.we have a lot of work to do to take back our country from homegrown terrorists.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Forum Runner

That 9% national tax plan sounds nice.I think its like the Obama health care plan.pass it then read what's in it.how about the government get a little or a lot smaller and have a reasonable budget passed.the current tax plan can work.how about some more sustainable liveable jobs.something you can actually raise a family with.something you can actually show some real money in our savings accounts.how about something that we can live on and not have to live check by check or no employment at all.how about wrapping up these needless wars and quit meddling in other country's business.how bout making America stronger.how bout spending our money here in America.instead of giving it away to countries who could care less about us.how bout term limits.how bout no more political action group money to politicians.how bout if government and congress wake up and realize who they really work for.how bout bringing back Christianity into our government.we have tried the devils way.see how that isn't working for us.us Americans are so far from the process that we no longer exist.we have a lot of work to do to take back our country from homegrown terrorists.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Forum Runner

How dare you come on here and spew your common sense!!!
It pi$$es me off to no end also that we take a 30 day war and turn it into a 10+ year a$$wipe affair everytime!

Cain worked for the Fed. I do not want to have any income tax. Why should I be forced to fill out a form every year? A free person should not be forced to do things for his master. National sales tax is fine by me, then I have a choice not to buy. Gary Johnson seems like a better leader than the rest of the field. He wants to abolish the IRS, get out of Afghanistan, decriminalize pot, and balance the budget. Why is it people can be beaten and put in prison for smoking pot? Just legalize and tax it, like the far worse drug, alcohol.