Yellow | white house trade agreement with Panama Korea and Columbia.

7murph7

TB Lurker
Credits
Can anyone tell me why the IBT asked us to vote for this president and everytime he does something it hurts the countries working class. ETC. trucks from Mexico trying to make trade agreements with countries that will hurt our jobs. But yet he continually says he is for the working class. I say in order to be for the working class you must first know who the working class is. As far as I am concerned this president is a complete disgrace for everything that America stands for.

can anyone tell me why the ibt asked us to vote for this president and everytime he does something it hurts the countries working class. Etc. Trucks from mexico trying to make trade agreements with countries that will hurt our jobs. But yet he continually says he is for the working class. I say in order to be for the working class you must first know who the working class is. As far as i am concerned this president is a complete disgrace for everything that america stands for.
amen to that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

free trade is not free trade, that is one problem

So quit voting for republicans and democrats and expecting change. Vote for a Libertarian or whoever the constitution party has running. Even better would be to get rid of the government. I don't need a master. Why would a government have to be involved in free trade? Free trade would mean just that, free trade with no government interference.

Can anyone tell me why the IBT asked us to vote for this president and everytime he does something it hurts the countries working class. ETC. trucks from Mexico trying to make trade agreements with countries that will hurt our jobs. But yet he continually says he is for the working class. I say in order to be for the working class you must first know who the working class is. As far as I am concerned this president is a complete disgrace for everything that America stands for.

Ain't that the truth! I swear that half of these onion members are brain dead and will vote for whom ever the stank onion tells them to because they're just too damn lazy to discover what the canidates stand for.
The democraps have been screwing the working man for at least the last 20+ years, especially the 1st black presidente, bill "nafta" clean-ton, let alone this imbecile in the Whitehouse now.
Bring nafta and the mexican trucks up at an onion meeting and have a laugh with the exectutive boards blank, deer in the headlights look.
Or when the morons come around looking for the drive contributions, tell them you're not a mindless automaton and can decide for yourself and watch them fill their panties with a cider block being so mad!
That freakin keyan wouldn't let a teamster wipe his a$$ but the idiot pos hoffa and his clowns will be passing out "teamsters for obama" bumper stickers in force, would hillarious if it wasn't so sad, and scary!

I can't for the life of me see what makes our government so anxious to conduct free trade with these third world countries. Can't they see what it is doing to our own country? Do they want all of us on welfare, pushed to the point where we have to turn to a life of crime in order to survive? If they keep this up there will be a civil war in this country in my own lifetime. What do we have to do to get the point through? Voting them out and for an independent party may sound good but a whig, libertarian or any other independent candidate winning is never going to happen. It doesn't seem to matter which party these guys belong to they are all selling us out. George Bush Sr. writes NAFTA, Clinton finalizes the deal. What will our country even look like in twenty years?

And what has Obama , the great workers hero , done about all the outsourcing of jobs to China ? Not a damn thing.

It want be to long before Acorn is out there signing up all the dead people to vote! That's why he won last time because of voter fraud!

I know I will get bashed for saying this but the man to look at for 2012 is Herman Cain.....His 9-9-9 plan makes alot of sense to me......9% taxes on corporate......9% taxes on individuals.....and 9% national sales tax.....This will quick start our economy......We will have more money in our pockets to spend........Companies who have left the USA will return and the Government will get enough to balance the budget.....The current tax code has never worked nor will it work in the future.....Time for bigggggggg change and I endorse Herman Cain for 2012........:6799::6788::17142:

I know I will get bashed for saying this but the man to look at for 2012 is Herman Cain.....His 9-9-9 plan makes alot of sense to me......9% taxes on corporate......9% taxes on individuals.....and 9% national sales tax.....This will quick start our economy......We will have more money in our pockets to spend........Companies who have left the USA will return and the Government will get enough to balance the budget.....The current tax code has never worked nor will it work in the future.....Time for bigggggggg change and I endorse Herman Cain for 2012........:6799::6788::17142:

I have to agree that out of all the loonies that he actually sounds like someone who has his act together.
The problem with the national sales tax is it will really effect people on fixed incomes where higher income worker might make out better.

No bashing here!!!!!!! I agree. Hermain Cain for 2012. He's the right guy for the job.

It want be to long before Acorn is out there signing up all the dead people to vote! That's why he won last time because of voter fraud!

No need for that pos acorn anymore with switch to electronic voting machines. I'll bet they've already been pre-programed to be hacked into by tptb to make sure their puppet will win.

I have to agree that out of all the loonies that he actually sounds like someone who has his act together.
The problem with the national sales tax is it will really effect people on fixed incomes where higher income worker might make out better.
Obama has said all along that everyone should pay their "fair share"...........that would do it!

Maybe read up on something before saying someones for it !!

Hoffa: Teamsters Strongly Oppose Job-Killing Trade Deals
(WASHINGTON) – The following is the official statement from Teamsters General President James P. Hoffa on the union’s opposition to trade deals with South Korea, Panama and Colombia.

“The last thing America needs is one more job-killing trade deal, let alone three. These proposed agreements will damage our economy, raise unemployment and further lower workers’ wages.

“The deals on the table will help the same multinational corporations that have laid off 2.9 million American workers in the past 10 years while hiring 2.4 million workers outside of the U.S.

“Working Americans who are living with the painful consequences of so-called “free trade” deals understand that they kill jobs instead of creating them...............

Hoffa: Teamsters Strongly Oppose Job-Killing Trade Deals | International Brotherhood of Teamsters (IBT)

Maybe read up on something before saying someones for it !!

Hoffa: Teamsters Strongly Oppose Job-Killing Trade Deals
(WASHINGTON) – The following is the official statement from Teamsters General President James P. Hoffa on the union’s opposition to trade deals with South Korea, Panama and Colombia.

“The last thing America needs is one more job-killing trade deal, let alone three. These proposed agreements will damage our economy, raise unemployment and further lower workers’ wages.

“The deals on the table will help the same multinational corporations that have laid off 2.9 million American workers in the past 10 years while hiring 2.4 million workers outside of the U.S.

“Working Americans who are living with the painful consequences of so-called “free trade” deals understand that they kill jobs instead of creating them...............

Hoffa: Teamsters Strongly Oppose Job-Killing Trade Deals | International Brotherhood of Teamsters (IBT)

And then he'll endorse Obama. So what's the point.

turboj, I'll be taking a harder look at Herman Cain. The 999 Plan sounds good. I share your concern for fixed income/low income people however. If there were provisions in the 9% sales tax to exempt necessities such as food then I might be on board.

Wouldn't that 9 9 9 deal have to be passed by congress? I don't think he can just come in and say I want to change the way taxes are done?

Wouldn't that 9 9 9 deal have to be passed by congress? I don't think he can just come in and say I want to change the way taxes are done?

That's true cracker, but if Cain is elected it will be exactly because of the 999 plan and will be viewed as a mandate from the people with those opposing it's implimentation risking political *******. We know they're too cowardly to do something like that since reelection is all they care about.

Wait.before you drink Herman Cains koolaid on that 999 thing.first there must be a meeting on the constitutional amendment on the tax system we have now.you do not want that 9%plan and still have the tax code law in effect.are you crazy.eliminate the present tax codes and then install that 9% national tax.that way the law makers can't add the tax code right along with that national tax.you're dreaming if you think they are going to do away with the current tax laws..make me laugh.a wasted vote on a dream.just like that hope and change dream that appearantly most people voted for.hows that working out for us now

Sent from my LG-P999 using Forum Runner