SAIA | Who are you?

nervouswreck

TB Lurker
Credits
Seems like a perfect time to see who all is on the Saia board. Since we're starting over again anyway. Nervouswreck, linehaul, CLT.

Hey how are things down in Charlotte. We are having your weather up here in Seattle. cstaats Human Resources SEA

Things have been weird time wise. Our inbound has been slow. The number crunchers have been passing out the ato like candy. You can guess what happens to the rest of us. Finished a 12 hour shift today. Kinda funny there are no line trucks on the yard to speak of at 7:30 a.m. Leaves the formerly lucky lads pushing a wheelbarrow with a fifth wheel attached.

randy who???????? not panic mode , cut 20 drivers randy??????????ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome

Welcome all you new guys to Truckingboards.com! We are glad to have you along for the ride! I stickied this thread for yall so it will be at the top of the SAIA forum now!

Hey BT, have you figured out who I am yet? I talked to you at the window Wed nite as you were about to go to TEM.:smilie_132: