Yellow | Who bought YRCW HQ in Kansas City?

Obviously, you're The Anchorperson of a Correspondant; not the Investigative Reporter..

Alrighty then youz guyz......what have I learned....? Deuce is a ghostly image of himself, a doopelganger has nothing to do with gangs and Jimmyg's REAL name must be Mikey.....he'll eat ANYTHING! :clap:

Tanks fur da ejimacaton! (smart :eck13:) :biglaugh:

(that's COWESPONDANT to YOU BUSTER!)

PS: Being the correspondent isn't bad.
What I was most disturbed about -- if she's married, He probably has an assigned time to report to be beaten nightly, after annieo reads these boards.....sorry!

:Bondage:

He gets to heal ALL WEEK LONG till I come home and then I let 'em have it.:clap:

:nutkick: :shift:

Oh no, it is worse than that

This is his doppelganger. Nice Guy.
There is more to this...I am actually a dopple doppleganger. I take a nice guy pill when I am the bad guy, but when I am the nice guy I take a bad guy pill. :stirthepot: :tongue0015:

It's tempting, but I'm not

It is very tempting. Every time I see the little ole black lady on that $4.00 prescription commercial I have to change the channel on the TV I bought at a store other than Walmart.

Alrighty then youz guyz......what have I learned....? Jimmyg's REAL name must be Mikey.....he'll eat ANYTHING! :clap:

Tanks fur da ejimacaton! (smart :eck13:) :biglaugh:

(that's COWESPONDANT to YOU BUSTER!)

I DO believe the Cowespondant just called me a Hog????!!!!?????!!!!!!!

:nutkick:

There is more to this...I am actually a dopple doppleganger. I take a nice guy pill when I am the bad guy, but when I am the nice guy I take a bad guy pill. :stirthepot: :tongue0015:

Yeah that sounds equal to me. Are you a woman? I hope you do not beat your self up at night or do you only do that in the day time, driver. Yeah that sounds equal to me too. Get help soon. Lastly, are you related to Billy Boy Zollars? :nutkick::shift:

Just trying to have fun

I don't mind if you want to beat up on me. I would just ask, what did I say or do to you to give you such a bad attitude? Are you management? I usually get this from management or company boys.

I don't mind if you want to beat up on me. I would just ask, what did I say or do to you to give you such a bad attitude? Are you management? I usually get this from management or company boys.

I was joking with you Brother. I thought you had a sense of humor. Please do not cry, I am so very SORRY that I hurt your feelings. Take a get well pill and get a good nights rest, you will be fine tomorrow.:biglaugh:

With time, you will learn that, Dueces reaction is never certain! We love him anyway. :biglaugh: :shift:

maybe you wanted to

I was joking with you Brother. I thought you had a sense of humor. Please do not cry, I am so very SORRY that I hurt your feelings. Take a get well pill and get a good nights rest, you will be fine tomorrow.:biglaugh:
You did not hurt my feelings...I punch people around here. People punch me back. I just can't understand why you would see me as Billy Boy Zollars...that does hurt...Now...what is your story? why such an attitude?