Yellow | Who cares if you voted analyst's have us going out

no one cares if you voted. unless you voted no..then they just force a revote until they get what they want..:nutkick::biglaugh:

Yes sir, It's politics. :annoyed: Politicians compromise. You get what you don't want :smile1: [merge]. They get what they want and you don't want to hear that :angry2: You fought well :sumo:

I read this 'anal'yst's opinion yesterday

Here is the great 'anal'yst's opinion....the concessions are not going to be enough....my opinion....Do ya think? Maybe that is why we are waiting for vacated properties to be bought, trying to get customers to return (for that thing called revenue), etc, etc. The concessions won't be enough? No kidding? I need to be an analyst....I know I am smarter than this one. :clap: :shift:

The same 2 or 3 analysts have been calling for YRC doom forever it seems. They are useless. YRC has 18 months almost guaranteed. An uptick in the economy by the end of 2010 is all that is needed. Don't panic. If the Wall St Journal says the recession will end in the 3rd Q it will end in the 3rd Q. That's not calling for a boom just a tick here and a tick there

The analysts only look at the hard facts boys and girls. They stand to gain nothing. Sell what off?? In this economy?
Look at the facts, just look at the hard facts.

July retail sales fall, 558,000 new unemployeed last week and forclosures up 7% in July. Were half way thru the 3rd quarter and this is all going to turn around in 45 days? You are not in the real world. Deep deep denial. Suggest you learn to live on unemployement.

Dude, wht the hll does the wall stret journal knw about yrc and trucking...
Uptick.....when the hell has there ever been an uptick in the 4th quarter and 1st quarter with any truckin co....neverless yrc.....u gotta be kiddn me

Dude, wht the hll does the wall stret journal knw about yrc and trucking...
Uptick.....when the hell has there ever been an uptick in the 4th quarter and 1st quarter with any truckin co....neverless yrc.....u gotta be kiddn me
The Wall St Journal knows everything about every business. Remember that YRC's main creditor JP Morgan Chase is on Wall St. Their analysts get paid $millions to know the ins and outs of the company's they loan to. They know enough about YRC to keep them in business for as long as they have. That's what they do for a living. They know more about trucking than all the 45,000 or whatever people at YRC. The other screwball analysts know nothing and don't work on Wall St. As far as the 3Q YRC is expected to announce 3rd quarter 2009 results on or around October 19, 2009

If those numbers are not good we may be outa here Results of the coo, cost and capacity reductions were supposed to kick in by then

Joe is a very optimistic :console: kinda guy...feels good every now and then.

How full is YOUR glass? :guiness:

:guiness:
Joe is a very optimistic :console: kinda guy...feels good every now and then.

How full is YOUR glass? :guiness:

I got to actually see the ship hit the ice and actually hear the fat lady at JP Morgan sing before I concede :guiness: I'll drink to that

Its funny how you dooms day guys beleave what ever a analyst says .You just can't what until the doors close, and you can collect unemployment checks .Yea free vacation for losers 12 months of drinking beer and soaps on tv all day.Maybe go fishing and drink more beer for free.

Loser ?

Its funny how you dooms day guys beleave what ever a analyst says .You just can't what until the doors close, and you can collect unemployment checks .Yea free vacation for losers 12 months of drinking beer and soaps on tv all day.Maybe go fishing and drink more beer for free.
The doors already did close on several thousand of your co workers. I wonder how many of them are enjoying this “loser vacation” you think they are living.

You really know how to strike a nerve. The "guiding light" has been canceled after 85+ years? At least my other 2 favorites are still on, "edge of the ledge" and "as the stomach turns". Beer, soaps, fishing and don't forget the bon bons! DAMN! Now thats live-in! And getting paid too!!!! When are those doors closing, soon I hope! I'm going to have to get together with KK and join a health club so I can work off this fat @$$ I'll be getting!:TR10driving03:

Wall street knows more than most of us about YRC and trucking. These are the folks the banks listen to, not some B.S. from Zollars.
Bottom line, when the numbers don't add up, they don't add up. This is what the analysts and wallstreet see.