Yellow | Who cares if you voted analyst's have us going out

most of those guys went to alot more school than us dumbasses who stayed in the the trucking business
Yeah the same ones that never saw this crisis coming, some very smart people in this world didnt finish school or didnt do very well in it sometimes. I never follow like a sheep , nor is there a crystal ball that they have which tells the future. I never belive them 100% i just take it into consideration

The economy has us on the ropes and now so do our rivals they are all coming out with "competitive pricing" campains to lure our big accounts away I beleive they see a wounded fish in the water and are in the process of dragging us under if you cant make a profit in the 2nd quarter wich is usually busy how will you do when its supposed to be slow??????

All the cost cutting and and the coo, capacity reduction and concessions are supposed to show up in 3Q. At Conway if pays cuts and the stopping of the 401 match resulted in a big profit for them it should for YRC as well. Pension money maybe
YRC Worldwide Inc. expected to Report Q3 2009 Results on October 19, 2009. This event was calculated by Capital IQ (Created on August 13, 2009).

All the cost cutting and capacity reduction and concessions are supposed to show up in 3Q. At Conway if pays cuts and the stopping of the 401 match resulted in a big profit for them it should for YRC as well. Pension money maybe

Wow!Gee Joe do think it will be enough to clear up the debt!:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

You guys are right we should all beleave what a analyst from a financial bank who's got million invested in Fed Ex and Con Way .These financial banks give out free information because they want to help us .They have nothing to gain by downgrading YRC just after a run up in stock price.These people on wall street are honest and upright real good people who we should trust.Sorry guys I've been watching these scum sucking pigs pump and dump stocks for years. They are greedy vipers who you never listen too never ever .They hate unions and would love to sink this ship so they can finish us off.

say what ?

Yeah the same ones that never saw this crisis coming, some very smart people in this world didnt finish school or didnt do very well in it sometimes. I never follow like a sheep , nor is there a crystal ball that they have which tells the future. I never belive them 100% i just take it into consideration
I wish I had the video of zollers on cnbc a few months back telling them how smart he is. He said he “saw this freight recession coming a year ago”. Draw your own conclusions on what he did after he had this vision of the future?

Its funny how you dooms day guys beleave what ever a analyst says .You just can't what until the doors close, and you can collect unemployment checks .Yea free vacation for losers 12 months of drinking beer and soaps on tv all day.Maybe go fishing and drink more beer for free.

well it appears that you dont know what it takes for a company this size to stay in buisness because the people we owe say we have to have at least $100 million cash or the doors will be shut and the creditors can close the doors if we run out of money and we are almost there

All the cost cutting and and the coo, capacity reduction and concessions are supposed to show up in 3Q. At Conway if pays cuts and the stopping of the 401 match resulted in a big profit for them it should for YRC as well. Pension money maybe

well we owe out 9.8 billion dollars and that is not what most of the people are looking at and when these large companies like standards and poor downgrade then no one will trust our stock or us

Abandon all hope ye who enter here.
For any competing sales rep worth his/her salt is passing a copy of this report out to shippers.
"Do you risk stranding your freight inside the big swamp holly orange machine or do you ship with us?"
Fear, rumor, and innuendo swirl through marketplace...creating much more havoc than anything YRC or the IBT does or doesn't do.
It's sad that Zollars (who will walk away with millions when it's all said and done) was the one who lit the match back in 2003.
And fiddled while Rome burned...

Abandon all hope ye who enter here.
For any competing sales rep worth his/her salt is passing a copy of this report out to shippers.
"Do you risk stranding your freight inside the big swamp holly orange machine or do you ship with us?"
Fear, rumor, and innuendo swirl through marketplace...creating much more havoc than anything YRC or the IBT does or doesn't do.
It's sad that Zollars (who will walk away with millions when it's all said and done) was the one who lit the match back in 2003.
And fiddled while Rome burned...

AHHHHHH I GIVE UP !!!!!:TR10driving03:

July retail sales fall, 558,000 new unemployeed last week and forclosures up 7% in July. Were half way thru the 3rd quarter and this is all going to turn around in 45 days? You are not in the real world. Deep deep denial. Suggest you learn to live on unemployement.
Big time denial. What? These Wall Street guys don't have a clue...hu?
Even on unemployment some of these people will STILL think that everything is all lolipops and sunshine.