Yellow | Who do YOU believe ?

R-14Driver

TB Legend
Credits
I have read tons of post on here and one common theme I keep seeing is this " well I heard " or " this is what I was told " or my favorite ones " my ( insert any managements title here ) said this is what will happen " . Who are these people some of you are talking to ? Who are these " experts" that you are believing in ?

On Truckingboards we have posted ALL the info available ever news article that's out there, ever news release from the company and the teamsters . I am NOT saying vote YES nor am I saying vote NO all I am saying is search for the truth not what some person is telling you !!

Obviously the completely biased, agenda driven opinion of a random disgruntled Teamster carries more weight than documented findings from independent auditing firms, statements from our International, Local, and Company. ***************************************************************************

This is NOT a thread to attack other posters !!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Obviously the completely biased, agenda driven opinion of a random disgruntled Teamster carries more weight than documented findings from independent auditing firms, statements from our International, Local, and Company.

Everyone who came to these companies came with hopes & dreams, someone turned them sour, the barn I left, has far more disgruntled workers than even neutral workers, I seen the the constant F%*&Y F&#K games that caused every single attitude in the barn, I would not underestimate the number of people that have an absolute vile hatred for this company, on both sides of the company, even the good workers I know "HATE THIS PLACE", going through the motions like a beaten dog, day after day is no life, unfortunately people feel trapped, with no hope for a better life, if they can keep or regain their dignity by voicing a no, or voting no, so be it, at my barn with around 140 city employees we had 3 suicides three years ago, people will survive one way or another, no matter what we have been told, it is just a job and it hasn't been a good job in a very, very long time, this company want's your whole life, nowhere does a company demand more than here, nowhere.
My Opinion

Last edited by a moderator:
I have read tons of post on here and one common theme I keep seeing is this " well I heard " or " this is what I was told " or my favorite ones " my ( insert any managements title here ) said this is what will happen " . Who are these people some of you are talking to ? Who are these " experts" that you are believing in ?

On Truckingboards we have posted ALL the info available ever news article that's out there, ever news release from the company and the teamsters . I am NOT saying vote YES nor am I saying vote NO all I am saying is search for the truth not what some person is telling you !!

I believe some are not capable of reading the material that has been posted. Therefore they must rely on the rumor mill to provide them with answers. Not saying I am smart mind you but I can read and comprehend any material on here.

aint no job worth killing yourself, things will always get better, have faith in a higher power other than yrc or the teamsters! there are streets lined with gold where i am going and no more sorrow and pain. there thats all my preaching for today.

Dang

M
aint no job worth killing yourself, things will always get better, have faith in a higher power other than yrc or the teamsters! there are streets lined with gold where i am going and no more sorrow and pain. there thats all my preaching for today.
Well put cracker head , you hav to rise above the insanity. Amen brother.

Everyone who came to these companies came with hopes & dreams, someone turned them sour, the barn I left, has far more disgruntled workers than even neutral workers, I seen the the constant F%*&Y F&#K games that caused every single attitude in the barn, I would not underestimate the number of people that have an absolute vile hatred for this company, on both sides of the company, even the good workers I know "HATE THIS PLACE", going through the motions like a beaten dog, day after day is no life, unfortunately people feel trapped, with no hope for a better life, if they can keep or regain their dignity by voicing a no, or voting no, so be it, at my barn with around 140 city employees we had 3 suicides three years ago, people will survive one way or another, no matter what we have been told, it is just a job and it hasn't been a good job in a very, very long time, this company want's your whole life, nowhere does a company demand more than here, nowhere.
My Opinion

Good post! I know people think their world is crumbling but it can always be fixed it you want it to.

My Opinion

Excellent post and very true. When the company and the Teamsters want life in return for a retirement they mean LIFE! I thought when I started working at Yellow some time ago I beleived I had reached the penticle of my career until reality came crashing down and I found out how managment abuses the employees (unless you arepart of the boyfriend club) and tries to make it hell to work for them. Those that have been injured on the job suffer more so and thats like beating on a cripple. I realized this was not the best choice in my career. I will be voting NO and if I got to look for a job so be it. I survived before YRC and I will survive afterwards.