Yellow | Who had more layoffs this weekend?

301/309

I heard 10 more gone at 301/309, I've been "AWAY" and can't confirm till tomorrow.

615 (4) city, (3) road but there is plenty work, they're trying to shrink the seniority list best way they can if they can get away with it.:Flame-On:

TM posted a layoff notice Thursday. Said layoff picking on the senior girls, that they were crying to much and he didn't have time to listen. Good news is its only for 1 week. All us senior and junior "men" will just pick on them outside the gate. haha.:biglaugh:

any idea who the last layedoff sen.number is ? My stewarts at 309 seem to have dissapeared . Thx

According to ONLY MY calculations, it would be #688. I'm at the CGB Hilton right now, I'll run down there later to check for sure. Stews. are probably at the UNION MEETING this morning!

According to ONLY MY calculations, it would be #688. I'm at the CGB Hilton right now, I'll run down there later to check for sure. Stews. are probably at the UNION MEETING this morning!

Isn't this the last union meeting for the summer? What do they do...go on vacation all summer while we stand in the unemployment line all summer? Bring your towel & lotion, tan while waiting for your number to be called. Doesn't the union have business to take care of? I guess they figure they can let us know any info in September, like when we go back to school? I'm so sick of this. :duh::duh::nutkick:

20 more of 402 Road board, also had 10 from last week.... (Atlanta).....KK

KK....there are so many on layoff at every terminal; if this company survives, do you believe that they could or would ever bring these huge amounts of people back? Or are we all just kidding ourselves?

Isn't this the last union meeting for the summer? What do they do...go on vacation all summer while we stand in the unemployment line all summer? Bring your towel & lotion, tan while waiting for your number to be called. Doesn't the union have business to take care of? I guess they figure they can let us know any info in September, like when we go back to school? I'm so sick of this. :duh::duh::nutkick:

Throw a monkey wrench in the scumbags planned do nothing all summer vacation and make a motion and have someone second it that with all the crap going on at yrc to have the monthly meeting all summer. Watch them cry like a senior girl getting a home delivery. Only problem is that the guys who motion and second are screwed but so what, bet there closed by 8/1 anyways so make the officials miserable too. Good Luck.