ODFL | Who has freight,who doesn't.

JIM BOB

06/47-08/20
Rest In Peace
Credits
Has freight started drying up anywhere in the system yet ? As far as I know the southeast is still rolling with freight heavy or is it just certain terminals ?

at 6am this morning most of the peddle trailers were blown out and the forward dock was full wall to wall of appt freight,but we want more.

A fella told me yesterday GBO is still hiring dock and drivers,don't know for how long.

They're training a class while the last class is doing road training here in MRT. Meanwhile schedules are getting cancelled and all I hear is you better call first. our team schedule was going to be cancelled, took some to get an alternate run. A part of it is the added newbies and trying not to starve them right off, better to let them starve later.

A fella told me yesterday GBO is still hiring dock and drivers,don't know for how long.

yep and i hope it does not bite us in the ***

as soon as frt starts droping a fair amount i fear jobs will be lost as they did it last year.

now at the same time we are far and away busier that this time last year and from the people ive talked to it was kind of a fluke. however as it was done to me im still a bit scared that it might happen again.

as soon as frt starts droping a fair amount i fear jobs will be lost as they did it last year.

now at the same time we are far and away busier that this time last year and from the people ive talked to it was kind of a fluke. however as it was done to me im still a bit scared that it might happen again.

I think the driver's school is about finished so add them to the mix.Don't know if any more schools will be starting.

Then why didn't you stay with the truck load division if your afraid?