Yellow | Who hasn't received their ballot yet?

I'm thinking the same thing vwaggs. I think the majority of us will not get one unless we request it. Seems fishy, to say the least.

On vacation, haven't received a ballot yet, spoke to 5 friends on job and they did not get ballots yet either. Called our local to inform them about situation and they said they would contact the international. How can so many people not receive ballots yet, something smells fishy!!! Anybody know what date ballots have to be returned by?

OK....its now the 17th and the mail man has come and gone. Still no ballot!!!!!!!!!!!
As far as I know nobody from 120 (stroudsburg) has recieved a ballot!
WTF!?!

Yes the word is the IBT skipped all members at 120!
The Local has contacted the IBT and requested new ballots be mailed to members.
When we receive them there will be no time to waste getting them back in the mail.

I called Local 509 this afternoon, secretary told me she's getting alot of calls
about people not getting ballots, told me to call back at 4.30, she was going to
call IBT, i called back at 5.45 and IBT still didn't get back to her.
IMAGINE THAT!!

It seems pretty fishy that you recieve everything else from the IBT newsletters,teamsters magazines,etc. on time, but something that is important like this you dont get. Fellow brothers this is what your unions dues are paying for!!!!!! IBT AT IT'S BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have not got my ballot called BA today and he called IBT. IBT said that they had a problem with there server so there is about 7 locals that did not get ballots but that will be takencare of and ballets will be mailed out first thing tomorrow morning.

Ballots

As of 12/19/08 still no ballot, this whole process is a joke. If we ever get a chance to vote in an international election again, we better realize that these people running the show do not know or care what they are doing to teamsters and their families. Anybody has to be better than this crew of incompetants!!!:butt kiss:

Mail just came and NO BALLET!!!!
i guess my vote doesn't matter to the IBT,
anyone hear of an extension for those of us that are still waiting????

Ballots

If it is true that 7 locals did not receive ballots, that many votes could make a big difference in the result. Maybe KK could find out if we will be getting a little more time to get our ballots back to the international so they count, since it was their mistake in not sending them to us.