Estes | who is not happy with the raises??

it doesnt really matter what i think, you would be happy making $10 an hour. while rob puts more money in his bank.

i have been here 4 to 5 years, and we used to be one of the higher paid. now we are one of the lower....now that gi is gone we make less than them too lol.....hence the not happy

Don't forget the dangers In DRIVING for a living .....just look at the accident POST. Also check insurance data bases re: the risks involved in insuring truckdrivers. STILL ONE OF THE MOST DANGEROUS JOBS IN AMERICA

i agree that it is not right that the east's payscale is different and i hope soon they will be the same as the wests is :)

i couldn't help but notice your location is the "real world" well Jim Bob a little lesson in geography for your future postings! The "real world" out west is as follows, ( A HELL OF A LOT MORE EXSPENSIVE THEN THE SOUTH)

Hey Pork Chop call the union and have them pass some cards around your area and see if that helps your pay.

it would be pointless to do it at one terminal

it would have to be a region getting together to get it done

indy chicago columbus st louis west sex cleveland and toledo, if that would happen there would be nothing the company could do

Unless you're serious don't waste the Unions time or their money just to get your company to give you a raise, on the other hand if you're serious go for it but be ready for a hard fight but if sucessful the fight would be worth it.

it would be pointless to do it at one terminal

it would have to be a region getting together to get it done

indy chicago columbus st louis west sex cleveland and toledo, if that would happen there would be nothing the company could do
Why even bother you guys won't do the right thing

I think all the LTL carriers pay more in the north and far west than the east..it has always been that way for me..I never have liked it but what can you do about it....heck when you are making 70 to 80 thousand a year..how do you gripe.....really.

1.25 for road
1.5 hub
.55 city

breakdown pay after 2 hours now, at i think $17 lol

and slightly higher holiday pay

road drivers have not had a meeting yet so this is just hear say on my part, but this isnt what alot of the road drivers had hoped for

actually its really disappointing that we have not matched estes west in pay per mile......

road gets screwed as usual.

Raises suck when they going to increase vac pay or holiday pay. I lose money taking off. Breakdown pay 17.50 after 2 hours is a joke I didn't buy this junk they give us to drive but they penalize us anyway. They are thieves

This is an old thread and im relative new to company but im not gonna complain about ANY raise.Their are companies out there that haven't had a raise in 5 years or have been cut.

This is an old thread and im relative new to company but im not gonna complain about ANY raise.Their are companies out there that haven't had a raise in 5 years or have been cut.

What has everyone upset is, we have had a raise every year for years... When Rob dropped the raises 2 years ago, people got upset when they found out we are still making money even with higher prices...

When I was at Cooper over 13 years ago, we got paid for our vacations at 450 miles, multiplied by 5... Some, on shorter runs made extra money on that policy, some, on longer runs lost money... Rob is not going to pay you for a certain mileage times 5,because he feels like it's unfair to the ones on longer runs... So he set it at an hourly wage, times 40 hours... They use to do it by multiplying,dividing and subtracting mileage of your run.. That must have gotten too complicated for the payroll people..