TB Lurker
Credits
By way of example, GMI noted that transportation firm YRC Worldwide (NASDAQ:
YRCW) had a PAR of 0.5%, the third-lowest in GMI’s most recent rating release,
September 2009. (The PAR is scaled 0 to 100%) Over the three year period
2006-2008 the company recorded total shareholder returns of -15.4%, -54.7% and
–83.2% respectively. Over the same period, total direct compensation expense
for Chairman and CEO William Zollars was $2.8M, $5.6M and $6.3M, suggesting a
poor alignment with company performance. Share holders, and rank and file suffer while- Zollars gets his !!!

why on earth is zollars still in the position he is in...you guys have suffered long enough which definately isnt right one bit

The removal of Zollars should have been requested by the members and the unions for exhange of the second round of concessions.
Anyone have an answer as to why all would have given nearly everything up and not requested this??
why on earth is zollars still in the position he is in...you guys have suffered long enough which definately isnt right one bit

A while back YRC announced that severance compensation would be limited to 12 weeks of normal compensation, does anyone know if that applies to "Zollars the Clown"?

The removal of Zollars should have been requested by the members and the unions for exhange of the second round of concessions.
Anyone have an answer as to why all would have given nearly everything up and not requested this??

To remove Zollar would cost at least 10 million cash. YRCW can't affored to remove him

my oh my

why don't all you guys that voted yes

give more back

as you can see(or not)

this company is only going to be here until there is no more to take

now the copmany wrecker(this idiot zollars) is grabing it all

so go ahead work more ovrtime so he can get more

and please do not forget to vote for more givebacks

numbskulls

To remove Zollar would cost at least 10 million cash. YRCW can't affored to remove him

The money kept by Yrc that should have been paid into the pension fund would have been enough, not to mention the other form of givebacks.
Oh i'm sorry...Any idiot that would vote yes a second time around for concessions and freeze of pension , less H&W contributions would lack such intelligence.:eck13:

my oh my

why don't all you guys that voted yes

give more back

as you can see(or not)

this company is only going to be here until there is no more to take

now the copmany wrecker(this idiot zollars) is grabing it all

so go ahead work more ovrtime so he can get more

and please do not forget to vote for more givebacks

numbskulls
just saw they let go 123 sales postions in the north east. Wow.