TForce | Who is the "APWA?"

hardway

TB Lurker
Credits
I have never heard of these guys. How many members do they have nation wide?:1036316054: I think the teamsters have a much better record and will be a better choice and I think K.C. is making a big mistake!

I can tell by this thread starter that you haven't been a truckingboard member very long hardway.

Over a long period of time we've all heard bits,and pieces of who they are,and some things along the lines of what they want.

To sume up what I know.
They are Teamster haters.
They want all of the UPS parcel workers to quit the IBT,and join them,and lately they've been encouraging the freight division workers to also join them,instead of listening to anything the Teamsters are offering.

I'm sure I'm leaving a lot out,but this is basicly what they are about.

I have never heard of these guys. How many members do they have nation wide?:1036316054: I think the teamsters have a much better record and will be a better choice and I think K.C. is making a big mistake!

That what were trying to tell them. The KC guys don't post anymore.

I try to educate anyone at my terminal that ASKS me about them.

no they made a mistake but it can be rectified

I see that Fedex workers seem to be looking for representation from some posts on the union-non-union forum.
I told them about this discount organization.
They could come here and ask nospinzone,and HRS-Slave how they could sign on with them.

Hey the more the merryer,if they are have dificulty signing us up,maybe they can sign other non-union workers to their roster?

I see that Fedex workers seem to be looking for representation from some posts on the union-non-union forum.
I told them about this discount organization.
They could come here and ask nospinzone,and HRS-Slave how they could sign on with them.

Hey the more the merryer,if they are have dificulty signing us up,maybe they can sign other non-union workers to their roster?

That would be a waste of time because they have no interest in FedEX. Their number 1 target seems to be UPS Freight for some reason.
I find that pretty odd for an alleged union that is supposed to be for package workers.

Well what good is an organization that only wants a select group?
Wheres the strength in numbers when they don't let anyone other then a chosen few to join them?
Go figure????

have you looked at thier web page?
Parcelworkers.com - A NEW LOOK!  WHAT MAKES THIS UNION LOOK DIFFERENT'' 

they scare the hell out of me. they promise the world and have nothing to back it up with. i have said before i think it is a back door plan by the old overnite management to get us not to vote for the IBT and vote for the AWPA.
if they get a vote of 30 or 40%. we can't vote on the IBT for 3 years.
read the stuff for your self.

International Brotherhood of Teamsters

i have given you both web pages. read it all, make up you own mind.