Central Transport | Who is waiting on a phone call to get the hell outta this ct trap!

Biglusty

TB Lurker
Credits
i cant wait to get outta the **** hole they have taken alot from me and i will never get it back!
they fired a few of my fellow driver for standing up for what is right!
they dont wanna pay vacation or holidays!
and i still havent been paid from my first week of being ct back in november!
just waiting on the last and final job offer

A big heads up tho if you give a proper 2 weeks notice the will give you a 500 dollar bonus check its in the hand book make sure u speak to you tm about it

i cant wait to get outta the **** hole they have taken alot from me and i will never get it back!

A big heads up tho if you give a proper 2 weeks notice the will give you a 500 dollar bonus check its in the hand book make sure u speak to you tm about it

They will use that $500.00 to deduct whatever they think you owe them. Do not hold your breath.

I'd pay 500 to get out of there!!!.....but, oh wait..never mind, I already got my phone call. I've been at Old Dominion for a little while and it blows my best day at Vitran/CT alway. OD has their act together.

What page is that on?

Sounds like you didn't come over from Vitran.....What made you no longer like your job?

I got hired into ct in June I liked it being home every night but as time goes on I realize I'm worth more than what they say I am. It's not vitran folk you guys seem pretty cool it's the lack of cohesion an care for drivers. I have a buddy who works for grane in Chicago and he says when they start taking away runs taking away dock time it's time to leave lol

Its also in the handbook that they will mail your last checks, I'd still be waiting if I didn't drive to the terminal and get mine.

Its also in the handbook that they will mail your last checks, I'd still be waiting if I didn't drive to the terminal and get mine.

The office clerk told me on Thursday that the checks arrive to the terminal on Tuesday of each week and are held to disperse on Friday.

Eagledad had been waiting for his Dec.24 week check he finally got thru to MI they told him the TM had it went there was told no then when we said that we was told it was there he looked in his drawer and it was amazing it was there.Now for any other checks he gave a 2 wks notice and all he has not gotten nothing since the TM let go of his check of Dec.24 which he held till last friday and we had been by there several times.We got our W-2s in the mail of Vitran but when he went over worked at CT we have not gotten it yet.Should I go by the terminal friday to see if anything is there since he is in the hospital.He did not leave before his notice was up that was the Jan.6 so he has not had anything from them since Dec.24th week.

Eagledad had been waiting for his Dec.24 week check he finally got thru to MI they told him the TM had it went there was told no then when we said that we was told it was there he looked in his drawer and it was amazing it was there.Now for any other checks he gave a 2 wks notice and all he has not gotten nothing since the TM let go of his check of Dec.24 which he held till last friday and we had been by there several times.We got our W-2s in the mail of Vitran but when he went over worked at CT we have not gotten it yet.Should I go by the terminal friday to see if anything is there since he is in the hospital.He did not leave before his notice was up that was the Jan.6 so he has not had anything from them since Dec.24th week.
Hope you get well soon.

Thanks Runawaytrain but this is the wife he will hopefully get to come home today.He is doing alot better then he was but his new company has it that he is to go out tomorrow instead of what the drs says so this is going to be something.I went by the terminal they still do not have his last check or w2s the TM said it was in the mail the check part we have been hearing in the mail for 3 wks.He had called and asked the TM what about the $500 when you turn in a notice he said well you should get it sometime.With all the drs bills,med and hospital bills plus just starting a new job no insurance we could sure use it right now.We are keeping our Faith God brought him thru a bad time the last 3 days it was very scarey we never left the hospital till thursday that was long enough to get clothes check on things and back.Thanks for all the prayers.