TForce | who is your new tm post names.

chris kringle

TB Lurker
Credits
anybody have a new tm?

NOTE : (A reminder to all posting here : NO LAST NAMES please & thank you.)

Last edited by a moderator:
3) No last names, or personal information of any member is to be posted on Truckingboards

Rules

Just a simple reminder.

My barn has no TM...they seem to get fired easily. We get travelling TM's for now.
Oh how the walk of shame by Corporate security embarrasses them on their last day.

it seems like this is pretty common at upsf. cant make ups high expectations you make the unemployment line. i have never seem so many tm let go.

ours is still hanging in there. he must be doing something right with the numbers, probably fudging em a little. hes been there since I have started which was 07. not sure how long he was there b4 that though. I do know he was an old roadway manager years ago and worked for UPS like 12 years ago.

We are expecting a new TM. Our old TM just got bumped up to a newly created position here in the Pacific NW - Regional Operations Pacific North. He has a little over a year with UPS Freight. He came from Conway. I do hear that his replacement, TM of POR, will also come from Conway in Texas.

Get ready for the Conway system of no dock workers because the road drivers are the dock workers. 500+ miles and 3 or 4 hours on the dock at your turn point loading and unloading your freight. Safety first.

if this company is all about saving money they are going about it all wrong. to get maximum savings start wacking all tms,they are just empty suits and worthless. next, completely gut the h.r. department..they are just a cover up group for managment, and since managment is never held accountable anyway...h.r. is just a waste. and probably one of the biggest waste of money....stop making those stupid politically correct propaganda posters that are slapped all over the walls of our barn...i meen really..imagine how much money is spent on that garbage. its so frustrating that when this company starts starving out its drivers and dock workers(the backbone of this company) all in the name of cutbacks but keeps the worthless gainfully employed. that just makes my eye twitch. thanks for letting me vent on your forum..lunchmeat out!