Estes | Who is...?

Estands4evil

TB Lurker
Credits
Who do you guys think the highest ranking "official" from Estes management is that reads the truth we speak of around here? Maybe we can draw them out and have some decent open talks about the condition of the company. How poorly run our terminals and dispatch are. They need not give their names away...just state they are from management. Seeing how technology friendly our company is, I'm not sure anyone from the home office can even use a computer. Technology is the Devil... said so in the guidepost, so it must be true.

Who do you guys think the highest ranking "official" from Estes management is that reads the truth we speak of around here? Maybe we can draw them out and have some decent open talks about the condition of the company. How poorly run our terminals and dispatch are. They need not give their names away...just state they are from management. Seeing how technology friendly our company is, I'm not sure anyone from the home office can even use a computer. Technology is the Devil... said so in the guidepost, so it must be true.
I'm sure the viewership is near top if not at top. But I'm also sure their kept in the light by others. They are happy to see the bickering and unrest among the troops. That's the way they want it. Disharmony among the minions keeps the minions from gathering together and getting something productive done against them. Keep up the good work y'all, you're right where ole Robey wants you, pissed more at each other than at him.

I'm sure the viewership is near top if not at top. But I'm also sure their kept in the light by others. They are happy to see the bickering and unrest among the troops. That's the way they want it. Disharmony among the minions keeps the minions from gathering together and getting something productive done against them. Keep up the good work y'all, you're right where ole Robey wants you, pissed more at each other than at him.

I have to admit you're right about this. Here @ 024 they do a pretty good job of patting one shift on the *** for the pathetic job they do, letting another shift do whatever they want, and then in turn brainwashing and provoking bad mouthing of the final shift by the other 2. If you ask management about it, they say they have no bias toward one shift, when its more than apparent than they realize. Masters of assuring there is no solidarity amongst the shifts. :nutkick: