FedEx Freight | who is

TooTall said:
New division started with Al Gore (he invented the internet). Trucks are hauling gigabytes of data for the information highway.

That's funny **** thanks for the laugh. Hahah :)

2012-01-18_09-45-31_420.jpg

This is what some of the new city trucks have on the doors.

My photo is black and white. Wrong camera setting.

groovydp said:
This is what some of the new city trucks have on the doors.

My photo is black and white. Wrong camera setting.

I didnt know they still bought city trucks. It looks like a corporate theme.

Well, now we've got something to go off of, don't we. I agree that it's probably part of a corporate branding project where everything will have the website and the GoFedEx number. As long as it's got our DOT number, rock on, brothers.

oaf

That's a Freight DOT number Ground and Express should have another number. Also from what I've been told for a few years is the company no longer buys city truck.

I got onto FedEx.com tonight to get a freight rate. The website has been changed for the most part. But the colors match the graphics on the tractor that is being talked about here. The only way to get to the different opco's was to go down to the very bottom of the page. Other than that you did everything up at the top of the main page.

why not? its good advertising

Yes I know that Fedex.com is our E-mail address. I should have asked Why is Fedex.com on the door of the trucks I saw. All of our new units have Fedex Freight on the door as do Express. We do not get up to date information here.