SAIA | Who owns SAIA ?

Why C.F. owned CCX which is now XPO and they’re still around!Was called double breasting where one company siphons money off another until they go bankrupt!Its been happening a long time!
With the case of Yellow unfortunately owning Reddawy, New Penn, and Holland, I’d say that was triple breasting. Those 3 companies should still be operating today. To say that Yellow “siphoned” these 3 is putting it mildly……

With the case of Yellow unfortunately owning Reddawy, New Penn, and Holland, I’d say that was triple breasting. Those 3 companies should still be operating today. To say that Yellow “siphoned” these 3 is putting it mildly……
"Double breasting" is when a Teamster company starts up or operates a non-union subsidiary. And it's been prohibited for decades by the Teamster contract (cough, cough!). :idunno:

"Double breasting" is when a Teamster company starts up or operates a non-union subsidiary. And it's been prohibited for decades by the Teamster contract (cough, cough!). :idunno:
Way back think in the 80's Roadway started Spartan Trucking and then it become Viking trucking and then shut down , I worked for them back then and in fact there is a Big Lumberyard in area that still has old Spartan & Viking pup trailers in yard they use for storage because after they shut down nobody went to get them back !! And once dated a girl that was Double Breasted with 44DD ??? But more than a mouthful is wasteful !! :tongue new: