Who remembers this?

Discussion in 'New Penn' started by the5tolls, Jul 23, 2017.

1. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

The important part is making it fit.....and getting it off the dock........getting it there in one piece isn't really that important.
    The weight quota/load is also much more important than getting it their in one piece.
    New Penn will get the whole 53' load bar system down in about 50 years.......then we will do it all perfectly and damage free.......then we will go back to next day service.......It's the important things that don't work that we need work on. 75 years we might have a shot at those days of spending 80 cents/dollar again......right now we like stuffed trailers which we pay to haul(because those customers pay quickly).....but we'll get it....eventually.

Plenty of room for 'growth' with our empty dock in 02.
    Yup. That's what they told us. Plenty of room for growth at 02 with the COO. No :shit:???? Nuthin but room for growth when all the freight was given away.
    Looks like the plan is grow or die.
    I don't know what to put my bet on.

They told us the bigshots said constant stagnant profits was no good....so they sold to roadway for growth.
    Now they tell us that an empty dock gives room for growth.
    next time an economist or business guys tells me he's looking for growth...I'm gonna hold my wallet with one hand....and throw something at him with the other.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
  2. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

the5tolls likes this.