who used to work for con-way?

I could debate you on Con-Way as a class act. There must be a different Con-Way in the northeast. Because the Con-Way In the Mid-West Has the worst employee morale ever. As for the C-F Conway thing go ash CFer he will tell you. They were screwed blued and tatooed by CNF.

as for the morale issue, it's pretty much the same over here with some of their guys. we shoot the sh*t every now & then. one guy even pulled me over while i was driving by his yard and demanded that i give him my TM's # so he could come on over. this was directly in front of his yard ! :hysterical: and i thought i was crazy.

I could debate you on Con-Way as a class act. There must be a different Con-Way in the northeast. Because the Con-Way In the Mid-West Has the worst employee morale ever. As for the C-F Conway thing go ash CFer he will tell you. They were screwed blued and tatooed by CNF.

thanks for missing the point. fact is there is no point, the Bare is gone so it's all irrelevant.

I used to work a xpn(pontiac MI)

Does Bob still run Toledo? and is S bend still a dump that may have been the worst dock other than Coldwater. D

scott quit becuz he cudnt sell his house around chitown. i heard he works for vitran.
Bare would have taken nemf to a new level.
nemf is a good company, reinvesting in tractors trailers. old man shevell really cares about his workers. he cares about himself first but he is realistic

If by reinvesting in tractors you mean keeping them around for 2 million+ miles then yes, you're right.

buying trailers all the time is a good thing as well. i believe about 300 new ones this year is what i heard. tractors are machines they can last this long if taken care of properly.
have you ever seenold d's stuff or roadway or yellows. I hope you appreciate what you have

buying trailers all the time is a good thing as well. i believe about 300 new ones this year is what i heard. tractors are machines they can last this long if taken care of properly.
have you ever seenold d's stuff or roadway or yellows. I hope you appreciate what you have

Well when you go from having a truck with 10,000 miles on it to one with 400,000 on it, it just seems they could do better. Mine's fine but when the only spare truck has 900,000 on it and it blows a head gasket, it's not saying much. Trucks don't pull very good with that kind of mileage on them.

but it works right? and you use it every day so its kinda yours. they are machines and built to last a long time. a volvo or mack cost around 100 g's thats a lot of cash

Sure it works...when it's not in the shop. I'm just saying they don't have the best equipment, when your original post was making it sound like they did.

nemf is the only company expnading these days..whether u liked him or knew him mr bare orchestrated the whole expansion ..he hired the top people ,stole a ton of accounts
this will be nothing but good for the future of all drivers at nemf....thnks mike..sorry things didnt work out

Is it really necessary to reply to every single thread? You joined an hour ago. At least post something of substance. It's really annoying getting an email every 30 seconds just to read you quoting song lyrics, double posting to the same thread, and bashing people.

hey tubsy ubsy...i do wht i want to do ...its my perogative......sorry to **** u off...i may be new here,,,ive been around a long time...