Yellow | Who Will Blink First? Hawkins or O'Brien?

Maybe Hawkins thinks with his heart and not his head and simply closes Holland across the board. Start with all the terminals that got letters.
then fight the unemployment claims. "There are jobs at Yellow for those that qualify. These are new hire day one jobs" That'll show us he means business.

Maybe Hawkins thinks with his heart and not his head and simply closes Holland across the board. Start with all the terminals that got letters.
then fight the unemployment claims. "There are jobs at Yellow for those that qualify. These are new hire day one jobs" That'll show us he means business.
Yes and maybe all those Holland drivers go over to ABF and other ltl jobs. šŸ˜šŸ˜

But he likes the Holland work rules better right....................so just maybe it'll be the Yellow terminals he closes.......................

Nah think of all the paint he'd have to buy. And peeling off all those stickers, and really having freight in the trailers,
and more customers, etc. Nah not worth the trouble.

Nobody is going to buy 1.6 billion dollars of debt.
There is no blinking to be done.
Yellow will either get the same labor flexibility as FedEx or they will close. Labor is the only controllable expense in service related industries. Strict work classifications must go away.
I would honestly hate to work for a company in financial peril with you around. You are one of the most pro-corporate SIMPs imaginable. "Either bossman gets his way or they shut the doors!" Every ****ing time with you.

I would honestly hate to work for a company in financial peril with you around. You are one of the most pro-corporate SIMPs imaginable. "Either bossman gets his way or they shut the doors!" Every ****ing time with you.
Nah....I remember this one time he said.....awwhhh nope, that was someone else......you are right every ****ing time....

There are 600+ union company failures showing you how this ends. Yellow is too big and too far in debt to be salable. The union collects over a million a month in dues from Yellow Teamster. The game the IBT is playing is dangerous. In the end they will try to go right to the edge of the cliff and then fold and sign off on the COO. Let's hope they get the timing right.

There are 600+ union company failures showing you how this ends. Yellow is too big and too far in debt to be salable. The union collects over a million a month in dues from Yellow Teamster. The game the IBT is playing is dangerous. In the end they will try to go right to the edge of the cliff and then fold and sign off on the COO. Let's hope they get the timing right.
You are over the edge.

You are over the edge.
I remember this one time at band camp..........................................................................................................