Yellow | Who would finance ABF buyout?

Many top investors in the transportation industry with the ultimate goal of getting rid of organized labor. Driving down wages & labor costs. Small price to pay for the rewards they reap later.

Thought we settled the DHL/Dustche Bank being two separate entities a long time ago? I see no "Large" forces at work here. A bank with money to lend doesn't seem that odd. :shrug:

Yellow's buyout of Roadway had bigger forces at work than anyone knew as seen in this 2004 financial statement (see at the bottom, collateral agent Duetche Bank (DHL)

see the full record at:
20/20 Perfect Vision Land Records I2

Here we go again with the Deutsche Bank/DHL nonsense. They are two totally separate/unconnected entities - one is an investment bank the other is a global express/logistics company. Does anyone think American Airlines and American Express are connected just because they both have "American" in their name?

In 2004 Deutsche PostAG and Deutsche Bank AG were one and the same.
they split in 2009
here's the story

Deutsche Post DHL | Feb 28, 2012: Deutsche Post DHL completes Postbank transaction

my point is American LTL's are small potatoes to multi Billion dollar corporations that eat you up and spit out the bones

Absolutely WRONG!!!! Deutsche Post DHL sold its Postbank business TO Deutsche Bank. Carefully re-read your own link, especially this part:

Postbank had belonged to the Deutsche Post Group since 1999. As part of its focus on its core competencies - mail and global logistics - Deutsche Post DHL initiated its gradual withdrawal from the financial-services business in September 2008 with an agreement to sell its Postbank stake to Deutsche Bank.

Once again, Deutsche Bank and DHL are two totally separate companies with only the name "Deutsche" in common, just like American Airlines and American Express have "American" in common.

Actually the Wikipedia pertaining to the masculine form may apply :stirthepot:

In German, Deutsche is the feminine adjectival form for Deutsch "German" (the masculine indefinite form being Deutscher; note that the masculine definite form is Deutsche as well, as in der Deutsche Filmpreis). The people of Germany are Deutsche (plural noun).

The adjective appears in the following proper names:

Deutsche Aerospace AG
Deutsche Akademie
Deutsche Bahn
Deutsche Bank
Deutsche Börse
Deutsche Geophysikalische Gesellschaft
Deutsche Grammophon
Deutsche Luft Hansa (1926-1945)
Deutsche Lufthansa (since 1953)
Deutsche Marine
Deutsche Post
Deutsche Telekom
Deutsche Welle

From > Deutsche - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

JP Morgan financed the YRC buyouts. I guess they will do it again. It's been said the rate was good so Zollars bought 'em all
PreviewimageID5013866generatorTypeI-1.jpg

Here we go again with the Deutsche Bank/DHL nonsense. They are two totally separate/unconnected entities - one is an investment bank the other is a global express/logistics company. Does anyone think American Airlines and American Express are connected just because they both have "American" in their name?

You mean their not?:hide: :LMAO::stirthepot:

You mean their not?:hide: :LMAO::stirthepot:

No, actually they're both owned by American Idol which bought them from the Pennsylvania Deutsche around Lancaster or Intercourse or Blue Ball or Bird-in-Hand or somewhere else around there.

Absolutely WRONG!!!! Deutsche Post DHL sold its Postbank business TO Deutsche Bank. Carefully re-read your own link, especially this part:

Postbank had belonged to the Deutsche Post Group since 1999. As part of its focus on its core competencies - mail and global logistics - Deutsche Post DHL initiated its gradual withdrawal from the financial-services business in September 2008 with an agreement to sell its Postbank stake to Deutsche Bank.

Once again, Deutsche Bank and DHL are two totally separate companies with only the name "Deutsche" in common, just like American Airlines and American Express have "American" in common.

Really are you not reading the article

"We were able to withdraw from the banking business at a very difficult time for the financial industry at attractive conditions," said Frank Appel, the CEO of Deutsche Post DHL . "Since then, we have been able to channel all of our energies into successfully carrying out our mail operations and driving the implementation of our growth strategy in our global logistics business. Under the umbrella of Deutsche Bank, Postbank will be able to continue its positive evolution. Even after the sale, we will continue to maintain a close working relationship with Postbank in our retail-outlet business."

Could it be "the ridge" is financing the whole thing

"We were able to withdraw from the banking business at a very difficult time for the financial industry at attractive conditions," said Frank Appel, the CEO of Deutsche Post DHL . "Since then, we have been able to channel all of our energies into successfully carrying out our mail operations and driving the implementation of our growth strategy in our global logistics business. Under the umbrella of Deutsche Bank, Postbank will be able to continue its positive evolution. Even after the sale, we will continue to maintain a close working relationship with Postbank in our retail-outlet business."

I think "The Ridge" is behind all of this.

You're kidding right? I'm not reading the article? Do you even comprehend exactly what you yourself posted? I don't think you do. I must be living in some parallel universe from you where words mean different things in each. I don't know what else to say to you so I'll just let you go on with whatever you want to believe. What's the old saying - "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink".

No, actually they're both owned by American Idol which bought them from the Pennsylvania Deutsche around Lancaster or Intercourse or Blue Ball or Bird-in-Hand or somewhere else around there.
hey there now once! maybe they sealed the deal at Shady Maple buffet eh?

Now that I think about it you're right. I did hear something about some American who had Blue Balls from having Gone to Intercourse Pa. or something like that? :LMAO:

German companies are managed under a way different economic structure than American companies here in the States.Apples and oranges

hey there now once! maybe they sealed the deal at Shady Maple buffet eh?

Ooh, the thought of Shady Maple makes my mouth water! Used to like Lapp's but they closed down. Good & Plenty or Plain & Fancy maybe? Or take a ride to Haag's in Shartlesville. Used to stop at Zinn's Diner many years ago as well as Farmers Diner across from Red Rose Motel.

Ooh, the thought of Shady Maple makes my mouth water! Used to like Lapp's but they closed down. Good & Plenty or Plain & Fancy maybe? Or take a ride to Haag's in Shartlesville. Used to stop at Zinn's Diner many years ago as well as Farmers Diner across from Red Rose Motel.
Damn driver,if you didn't stop to eat so much maybe we could move that freight a little faster!:hide: :hysterical::shift: