Estes | whoever had the idea of changing site colors

:::::grabs broom and begins to sweep the floor:::::
It's beginning to look damn good in here if I do say so myself!

At first when you changed it when I logged on I thought the screen on my ipaq was takin a crap, but after seeing you updated the theme I was extremely pleased because these damn handheld pc's aint cheap..hehe

I thought I had typed in the wrong URL, so i scrolled down and nope its the right place. I'll actually have to agree with T4J on one thing, and that I also like the new look. :1036316054: He still isn't getting a Chrismas card though :biglaugh:

startin to look like the trucking boards is a big deal. truckingboards = fancy pants

:::::grabs broom and begins to sweep the floor:::::
It's beginning to look damn good in here if I do say so myself!

At first when you changed it when I logged on I thought the screen on my ipaq was takin a crap, but after seeing you updated the theme I was extremely pleased because these damn handheld pc's aint cheap..hehe

Even I have to agree with T4J for once. But don't think you are gonna get special privileges from Jeff for :butt kiss: Next thing you know, you will be offering him some lasagna. Elvis out...:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Even I have to agree with T4J for once. But don't think you are gonna get special privileges from Jeff for :butt kiss: Next thing you know, you will be offering him some lasagna. Elvis out...:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
man you are on a war path against me today, see I try to be positive and say how nice something is an ya call me a kiss ***......grow up a lil bit would ya.

Way too much buddy talk around here for me. I'm just happy we can all agree to disagree. I'm still gonna have to take my good buddy lights off my triple hauling forklift though. :smilie_132: