Yellow | Who's going to pick up the tab?

Supermac

TB Regular
Credits
Who will pick up the tab, if Yellow decides, that they need an extended amount of time, not paying into the HW&P funds, or even if they can't pay it back partially/completely?

Whom ever does pick up the tab, how long will they give Yellow till its time to pay?

Then it might be in our best interest, to leave the current contract in place, till the end of March 2024. I don't think much will be in our favor, other than a 10 cent raise.
Doesn't seem like Management is budging on their end to make contractual changes by way of a COO or there wouldn't be a need for all this new debacle in the first place, looks like we gone have to go through it now

Doesn't seem like Management is budging on their end to make contractual changes by way of a COO or there wouldn't be a need for all this new debacle in the first place, looks like we gone have to go through it now
No, we don't have to go through anything, that is not contractual. This is about the health and welfare not, the COO.

They are making the payments. That was a request and it was denied by every local in the country.
Have you confirmed with your local? If so, how do you know without proof on paper? They can tell you what you want to hear, but the proof is in the pudding. I'm going to my local and politely asking for proof on paper. (I'm not a conspiracy theorist by any means) but I'm thinking it's getting to be every man for themselves these days.

The Health and Welfare situation is a direct result, one of the many direct results of trying to make extra non contractual changes bypassing the contract
Imperfectly timed with 3 negotiations going on then things get ugly and all the dirty laundry come out
Things get uglier and here we go again for the umpteenth time with our near future on the line caught in the middle of an unnecessary tug of War, cockfight, **** contest or whatever its called this time around
All I know is we don't deserve all this mess for what we've given and been through

Have you confirmed with your local? If so, how do you know without proof on paper? They can tell you what you want to hear, but the proof is in the pudding. I'm going to my local and politely asking for proof on paper. (I'm not a conspiracy theorist by any means) but I'm thinking it's getting to be every man for themselves these days.
I read it when the company put it out and it said “they were ASKING the Union To ALLOW them to delay those payments. Our BA from the local had a meeting with us on Wednesday and was asked and he said “ Every local in the country said no to it and the payments are being made”

If payments were not being made into your healthcare your local is legally required to notify you by mail and send you the COBRA information.

Who will pick up the tab, if Yellow decides, that they need an extended amount of time, not paying into the HW&P funds, or even if they can't pay it back partially/completely?

Whom ever does pick up the tab, how long will they give Yellow till its time to pay?
I would imagine as powerful as the gov seems to be now they could probably suspend any benefit they want to with the signature of someone way up. Maybe Pothole Pete