Yellow | Who's hiring and who's not. Best company

Bigbird211

TB Lurker
Credits
:TR10driving03: It's time to find a new job since YRC is so slow. So where do I go? I like being home every week. I like a good paycheck. I don't want to provide a quit notice to my next employer. What are my options? Looking for good advice.

I would not recommend UPS Freight unless you would like to work for free.Whoever negoaited their first contract sold the members down the river worse than us in this current economic client!!!!

you can go to craigslist and look under transport for driving jobs, also try Job Search Engine | Juju and type in Driver and your location (city or state). The same with careerbuilder.com. I live in Denver and not a lot of jobs. I'm hoping to start driving for Sara Lee bakeries here next week. It's a union job. I don't know how many years you have put in your union pension but that is why I am trying to find a union job that pays into the Western Teamsters fund. Good luck. Have been laid off since Mar 09

ABF Looking for road drivers at Eagan,MN Apply on line at their web site. Get hired and take a leave of absence from YRC ! Get the pension payments made!

I would not recommend UPS Freight unless you would like to work for free.Whoever negoaited their first contract sold the members down the river worse than us in this current economic client!!!!

I'll second that.

I been there a year and and best it's a p/t time job where I am.

Slower than crap.

Knowing that this pos company will be closing after the BIG 3rd quarter loss, I decided to get a jump on everyone else and filled out an application on line to be a Barbizon male model!

I'll second the ups freight thing. Don't even bother unlees you have nothing else. I made the mistake, this place is screwed up. I have seen more damages in 4 months then I saw in my 10 years at Holland.

They want you to call 3 or 4 times a day to see if they need you. I wish I would have seen the contract before I went there. No holiday pay, sick time (3 days) or vacation until after the first year and a half. I would love to know who wrote this pos contract.

I'll second the ups freight thing. Don't even bother unlees you have nothing else. I made the mistake, this place is screwed up. I have seen more damages in 4 months then I saw in my 10 years at Holland.

They want you to call 3 or 4 times a day to see if they need you. I wish I would have seen the contract before I went there. No holiday pay, sick time (3 days) or vacation until after the first year and a half. I would love to know who wrote this pos contract.
You have to use reverse psychology on them and always let them call you, then hm ha a bit and tell them you'll call them back in 5 minutes but take 10. When they know you don't give a ::shit:: they'll want you even more. PS: I have a copyright on the pos thing, get 25 cents each time someone on here uses it.

You have to use reverse psychology on them and always let them call you, then hm ha a bit and tell them you'll call them back in 5 minutes but take 10. When they know you don't give a ::shit:: they'll want you even more. PS: I have a copyright on the pos thing, get 25 cents each time someone on here uses it.

Had no idea I infringed on your copyright. I"ll bet I owe hundreds of thousands of dollars and that's just for my stint in the military. My career at Yellow(yrc) would make you a rich man. To bad I can't afford to pay! How about some free health care? I'll have Osoma give ya a call real soon!

Inregards to the damages, I will atest to this first hand while in my short period of time working there. The best by far was loading metal coils on top of lighting products. No need to give the ending away here, but the end result was not pretty at all !! Took me around two hrs to recoup all.:biglaugh:

Thats what you get when you have part-time dock kids. They don't have a clue. And I just called no work again today. A total of 6 hours this week.

Thats what you get when you have part-time dock kids. They don't have a clue. And I just called no work again today. A total of 6 hours this week.

Again can attest to that. 18to 20 year old kids flying around the dock hitting things etc and crunching freight to MAKE IT FIT. All are content and feel very rich making $10 per hour. Very rampid at PEN 292. Have you tried ABF in your vincinity they are still top banana at $23.25 per NMFA Contract

Your Lucky.

I am bouncing between road board and city. last week was road worked 2 days. This week road again and have not worked yet this week.

UPS Freight is a Bad Joke