Reddaway | Who's merging with who???

Turtle2464

TB Regular
Credits
abf_reddaway.jpg

abf_usf.jpg

ABF did??? I've always seen Roadway and Yellow trucks transporting trailers. That's sucks then. I was hoping that there was something going on that we didn't know about. You know, something that doesn't have to do with YRC? It's all good.

even hear in SLC we are not allowed to pickup trailers at the rail yard.ABF drops them off at our yard and we sign the BOL.thats one more reason the company looses money being non-union.

that 13000 series tractor is old 2003 model. those were more than likely dugan pups being relocated sorry to slow the rumor mill.

Those are brand new trailers.

Time to put this one to bed !! That is a 4800 series trailer you can see the trailer numbers from the picture ! Do we buy NEW orange and white trailers anymore ? NO they are ALL white ! Yellow and ABF and God knows who else pulled those trailers to the west coast for Reddaway from the manufacturer. Those pictures are at least 6 years old. I think we are in the 8600 numbers now. Just worry about merging with YRC for now. See ya all later I have to leave for Eastern Oregon tomorrow there is a Buck Deer with a DEATHWISH over there!!:1036316054:

ABF and some other union companies have been hauling new trailers for USF Reddaway for years. Ive seen them crossing I-80 for the last 10+ years heading west.