XPO | Who's service center has the best looking csr's

Status
Not open for further replies.
gfy said:
Come on and be honest,not mean or rude.Lets treat them with respect:duh:

Not trying to bust on you gfy, but you start topics and you never give an answer or your opinion. So who do you think has the best looking csr's?

I will say XGO has the best CSR's (Just in case) :notworthy:

Dockworker said:
Not trying to bust on you gfy, but you start topics and you never give an answer or your opinion. So who do you think has the best looking csr's?

I will say XGO has the best CSR's (Just in case) :notworthy:
No,good point made.Xgh would be no,1,next would be xdp and xsb.

demize said:
A calendar would be nice.:bgroovy: :cool:
we talked about that before.Like I said,If we use girls from wisconsin we will have to make a really big one.

gfy said:
we talked about that before.Like I said,If we use girls from wisconsin we will have to make a really big one.

Funny gfy. You just contradicted your own post. Be Nice...It's a matter of Pride! :rolleyes: :cool:

Dockworker said:
Funny gfy. You just contradicted your own post. Be Nice...It's a matter of Pride! :rolleyes: :cool:
I was being nice.You really our the sensitive type aren't you.If I was being mean,I would talk about how they really make cheese curds.

Digital Import said:
please don't, i would prefer to be able to keep food down for the next week, thank you very much.
For you and only you I will do that for my co-owner brotheren.

Well, there are quite a few nice girls at XZO, since they are in the same building as XGO, that would make sense.

hrm, i think that could be sold as a great weight loss program there gfy! good way to help your fellow drivers that might be carrying around a few extra pounds! :)

Digital Import said:
hrm, i think that could be sold as a great weight loss program there gfy! good way to help your fellow drivers that might be carrying around a few extra pounds! :)
We had better stick to talking about the girls

Status
Not open for further replies.