Yellow | Who's to blame?

Northern Flash

Today's Democrats are similar to Commies.
Credits
I would like to list a few things that come to mind that will maybe help people decide who is to blame for our companies failure.

Who was it that bought too many companies, which caused an enormous debt?

Who is it that continues to cause grievances to be filed, for contractual violations, which result in employees being paid for producing nothing?

Who is it that is to lazy to call a driver, to be sure that the pickups get made on time?

Who is it that has cut sales positions, instead of doubling the sales force to get more aggressive on gaining new business?

Who is it that dispatches empties from one terminal, and dispatches an empty from the opposite terminal?

Who is it that has an attitude that is worse than the employees that they supervise?

Who is it that constantly screws with the employees, only furthering the decline of morale?

Who is it that allows some of the employees to manipulate the dispatch in their favor, even when it isn't in the companies best interest?

Who is it that refuses to maintain a safe work place to prevent employee injuries?

Who is it that have refused to remove worthless employees, (mgt. and drivers) even when the evidence is as plain as day.

Who is it that would rather put freight on a storage trailer versus bringing in an extra guy to make service?

I could go on and on. But it seems pretty obvious who is at fault here.
And for you management that do your best everyday, I'm sure that your numbers show it. So this is not meant for you. (But don't let your ego convince yourself that you are good, if your numbers don't support it)

And two last questions for you management that would like to blame the Teamsters that you think don't produce or are always hiding behind large box stores.........Who has allowed them to get away with it? And, since nobody came to our companies with a bad attitude.......where do you think that they got the bad attitude from?

LOOK IN THE MIRROR!

The way that I see it....the Chicago vote wouldn't even be needed, because there wouldn't have been any concessions needed from any of us, if this company was run properly.

I would like to list a few things that come to mind that will maybe help people decide who is to blame for our companies failure.

Who is it that continues to cause grievances to be filed, for contractual violations, which result in employees being paid for producing nothing?

Who is it that is to lazy to call a driver, to be sure that the pickups get made on time?

Who is it that has cut sales positions, instead of doubling the sales force to get more aggressive on gaining new business?

Who is it that dispatches empties from one terminal, and dispatches an empty from the opposite terminal?

Who is it that has an attitude that is worse than the employees that they supervise?

Who is it that constantly screws with the employees, only furthering the decline of morale?

Who is it that allows some of the employees to manipulate the dispatch in their favor, even when it isn't in the companies best interest?

Who is it that refuses to maintain a safe work place to prevent employee injuries?

Who is it that have refused to remove worthless employees, (mgt. and drivers) even when the evidence is as plain as day.

Who is it that would rather put freight on a storage trailer versus bringing in an extra guy to make service?

And for you management that do your best everyday, I'm sure that your numbers show it. So this is not meant for you. (But don't let your ego convince yourself that you are good, if your numbers don't support it)

And two last questions for you management that would like to blame the Teamsters that you think don't produce or are always hiding behind large box stores.........Who has allowed them to get away with it? And, since nobody came to our companies with a bad attitude.......where do you think that they got the bad attitude from?

LOOK IN THE MIRROR!

:clap::clap::clap:

That is very good:shift: greenies for you:clap::clap:

A copy of this should be hung up in every breakroom:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Lets not forget the pos union either. Their busy grabbing little hands are responsible too. My beef(1 of many) with the pos union is a while back, 10-12 years ago our pension was on the verge of being 100% funded and the pos union would have no part of that. So they increased the payout to outrageous perportions to those who contributed no where what they should to burn threw the money to keep the employers paying. My question is, "what to hell is wrong with having your pension fully funded"? Oh, thats right, some stink-in union official might not have a job or get his extra pay for being at the do nothing meetings. Maybe CF and pos yrc would still be here if the pos union wasn't so greedy for themselves. Well, then again, CF did want to go out of business thanks to the pos union giving their blessing to conway.

Lets not forget the pos union either. Their busy grabbing little hands are responsible too. My beef(1 of many) with the pos union is a while back, 10-12 years ago our pension was on the verge of being 100% funded and the pos union would have no part of that. So they increased the payout to outrageous perportions to those who contributed no where what they should to burn threw the money to keep the employers paying. My question is, "what to hell is wrong with having your pension fully funded"? Oh, thats right, some stink-in union official might not have a job or get his extra pay for being at the do nothing meetings. Maybe CF and pos yrc would still be here if the pos union wasn't so greedy for themselves. Well, then again, CF did want to go out of business thanks to the pos union giving their blessing to conway.

The goverment had their say in increasing the pension amounts, told this here Union you so fondly speak of that this pension monies was not the Unions but the members and to divy it up. Problem is that the membership decreased and the pensions stayed the same.:shift: Good-Day Mate

OK...for the sake of argueement...you might not have heard this from me before...so I will once again state......

You do not want a fund to be 100% fully funded, as the contributions would be taxed at 50% to the IRS...OR... The companies would not have to pay into the plan anymore...and when the fund got under 100%, you would have to bargain over the companies getting back into it again..OR... YOU would have to pay the difference....wanna strike on that one?

So when the fund got up the high 80%...the benifts were increased and the pension was raised.

Hope that clears things up....KK

LOOK IN THE MIRROR!

The way that I see it....the Chicago vote wouldn't even be needed, because there wouldn't have been any concessions needed from any of us, if this company was run properly.

The above statement is absolutely correct! Nuff said!

Part of the problem is that people (Yes, sometimes even I!!) don't stop and think or take the time to understand the how & whys about how things work.
Sit back, ask questions, get all the info you can!
Now if you will excues me, I have to go outside and shovel the 3 inches of "Global warming" out of my driveway!

Part of the problem is that people (Yes, sometimes even I!!) don't stop and think or take the time to understand the how & whys about how things work.
Sit back, ask questions, get all the info you can!
Now if you will excues me, I have to go outside and shovel the 3 inches of "Global warming" out of my driveway!

That will melt tomarrow. That's just one of the unseasonably cold fronts coming through. That happens every now and then from time to time.

OK...for the sake of argueement...you might not have heard this from me before...so I will once again state......

You do not want a fund to be 100% fully funded, as the contributions would be taxed at 50% to the IRS...OR... The companies would not have to pay into the plan anymore...and when the fund got under 100%, you would have to bargain over the companies getting back into it again..OR... YOU would have to pay the difference....wanna strike on that one?

So when the fund got up the high 80%...the benifts were increased and the pension was raised.

Hope that clears things up....KK

You would think that one of the brain surgeons in the national would put something in the contract(you know, the best contract ever)that if the fund attained 100% but then fell below that the companies would start to pay in automaticly. Or the money(that would have been paid after 100%) could now be invested into something of the employees choosing, ira, 401, etc. Our fund has a bod of 3 pos company and 3 pos union officials that have to agree on issues. By the way, a former pos union official from the board is drawing 10 grand a month from the fund(and a couple of other sources), about what tiger woods will be getting after his wife takes him to the cleaners. Guess our former scumbag thinks hes super star material.

LOOK IN THE MIRROR!

Well said Flash,but the sad part is the stupidity remains intact on a daily basis!Sad,sad sad!!!

AMEN, Brother, AMEN.

I got my warning letter last week, for getting hurt in 1991, and again in 2004. Seems that I violated article 14, which in part, states that the company cannot discharge or discipline you in any way for filing for workers' compensation benfits.

Im sure you know how this story will end? With me being the #1 employee? NOT!!!!!

Well said Flash,but the sad part is the stupidity remains intact on a daily basis!Sad,sad sad!!!
Thanks Hoody. I watch the same stupid ::shit:: go on everyday. The pay concessions have changed nothing. They seem to be surprised that the pay concessions (and all of the other cuts) haven't had a more positive impact on the finances. I'm not surprised at all that the concessions haven't helped.....we're still run by the same idiots!

I think that my signature says it all.

You would think that one of the brain surgeons in the national would put something in the contract(you know, the best contract ever)that if the fund attained 100% but then fell below that the companies would start to pay in automaticly. Or the money(that would have been paid after 100%) could now be invested into something of the employees choosing, ira, 401, etc. Our fund has a bod of 3 pos company and 3 pos union officials that have to agree on issues. By the way, a former pos union official from the board is drawing 10 grand a month from the fund(and a couple of other sources), about what tiger woods will be getting after his wife takes him to the cleaners. Guess our former scumbag thinks hes super star material.

AND...that would violate the U.S. Tax Code...the Fund would not be allowed to do that....KK

Dollar Bill...........

LOOK IN THE MIRROR!

:clap:Very well said, you left out 1 small part or should I say the 1 problem...It start's at the Top with $ Bill Z, it was his college degreed idea's and his management team's idea's that started this mess rolling downhill.:TR10driving03:

William Zollars, so he made a mistake-water over the dam but even if he didn't there would still now be wide spread carnage

cutting to the bone

What new business? all the LTL business is on lock down. Locked down by rivals. You want to put cars and reps on the street for 90% discounted business

That's SOP..deadheading ain't easy..you bounce to death

Safety is your responsibility only other then OSHA violations

think of it as being in a submarine being bombarded with depth charges by the competition. You can't out run them cause the cargo hold is loaded with debt. You can just cover up till they go away and they will go away because the depth charges cost a million dollars each. Then we worry about the customer. They sure ain't worrying about you now

it's about the debt..not management. Its dead slow that's what they do when it's dead slow

"We did all we can do?" 'It is out of our hands now?""You can not blame us?"
Various classic quotes on the YRC situation from the past: Teamster Freight Director Tyson Johnson

AND...that would violate the U.S. Tax Code...the Fund would not be allowed to do that....KK

What I'm saying is for instance, you get 5 dollars a hour into the pension, fund is now fully funded and no more money needs to be paid in. Take the 5 bucks and put it into the employee's check but he must choose another retirement option for that $5. Then reverts back to pension fund if needed, sure beats falling into endangered status.

William Zollars, so he made a mistake-water over the dam but even if he didn't there would still now be wide spread carnage
it's about the debt..not management. Its dead slow that's what they do when it's dead slow
Typical response from the office wizards. Blame the economy, blame the debt, blame the Teamsters, blame anyone but yourselves.
it's about the debt..not management. Its dead slow that's what they do when it's dead slow If a terminal is failing to make a profit, because of poor management.....they are responsible for some of our debt also. Don't you get the big picture? Where do you think dollar Bill gets the money that he spends? AAAAHHHH Maybe from profitable terminals?

I understand the laying off of employees when there isn't enough freight. So can you answer why then, even after you lay off employees to get the proper amount of drivers, based on the amount of freight......that you still can't make a profit?

This company looks in the rear view mirror instead of looking forward. Instead of getting agressive with sales, they just keep cutting sales people. Which just continues down the slippery slope.....downhill.

The debt subject is real simple....Zollars wanted to be king ::shit:: and the company couldn't afford his spending habit.

Sending empties around the country is just "standard operating procedure". But, is it smart? No! It needs to be minimal.

What new business? all the LTL business is on lock down. Locked down by rivals. You want to put cars and reps on the street for 90% discounted business This goes back to my "get rid of the worthless employees comment. If they don't produce......get rid of them. They sit at their house on the company's dime, producing nothing. Most customers don't even know who our salesmen are.

Why don't you just say it Joe......It must be them damned Teamsters!