TForce | why did I get blocked from the other message board

Haulingasses

TB Lurker
Credits
Has anyone been blocked from the other board for expressing your opinion? What did I do wrong? I must have struck a nerve with someone.

Obama's in charge now....... besides, the owner told me you had mental problems, and until you took your prescribed medicine on a daily basis, and proved to ALL of us "You had your flu shot"
............. Your not welcome hear

On the good side...... "Have a great day"

Oh Oh! Now you will be directed to the rules and regulations deparement where you will be told you give up your rights just like you did when you joined your employer and became a tax payer.:clap:

That won't work... He has to take an Obama "writen test", and a DOT math test.......

No one lost their free speech rights. You still have them intact.

You have limited free speech rights on here and any other forum you go to, because you chose to abide by and to follow the rules.
You just can't say anything you want here or in public without getting reprimanded, you have to use common sense and discretion.
Everyone just needs to follow the rules and treat each other the way they would want to be treated and everything will be fine.

Basically you failed to follow instructions. You will be issued a warning notice in the mail in approximately 3 days.

This is an official warning notice as outlined in article 6 of the current labor agreement.

Sincerely.

??????

I got blocked from the con-way forum..
I stood up to boxboss and his blue koolaid..
How does he like his 160 million dollar so far this year loss.
Oh Well

I got blocked from the con-way forum..
I stood up to boxboss and his blue koolaid..
How does he like his 160 million dollar so far this year loss.
Oh Well

Do you need a lawyer ? I'm available, if your cute

So if my employer likes toshitonme and I would like toshiton him does that mean I can :shit:on people on the boards?:Flame-On:

It happened to me once as well. Just be careful what you say. In some cases you might not think you did something wrong, but if the moderator gets offended or someone else does and they rat you out then you're probably going to can get banned.

I think what they're trying to accomplish is to have these boards be a legitimate source for information rather than a place where we all come here to call each other names. If it were all about people trashing each other then I don't think most of us would bother coming here. Then what would we have?

I think it's a good rule to really watch what you say when in a forum for a company that you don't work for. Especially any of the YRC company pages. There is a lot of uncertainty out there and guys are coming here for information. They don't want to hear us tell them how poorly run their company is and how we're gearing up in case they fail. They are guys just like us; men who are paying mortgages and raising families.

It happened to me once as well. Just be careful what you say. In some cases you might not think you did something wrong, but if the moderator gets offended or someone else does and they rat you out then you're probably going to can get banned.

I think what they're trying to accomplish is to have these boards be a legitimate source for information rather than a place where we all come here to call each other names. If it were all about people trashing each other then I don't think most of us would bother coming here. Then what would we have?

I think it's a good rule to really watch what you say when in a forum for a company that you don't work for. Especially any of the YRC company pages. There is a lot of uncertainty out there and guys are coming here for information. They don't want to hear us tell them how poorly run their company is and how we're gearing up in case they fail. They are guys just like us; men who are paying mortgages and raising families.

Good post.

Spoken like a leader...Nice !!

the answer is very simple and he knows it . He has an issue he is very upset over. So he came into the forum and posted the same thing over and over in every thread .Like a kid trying to get attention. Thats why you got banned. See mystery solved.

You Have me mixed up with someone else. I didn,t do that. I posted my situation maybe a couple of times, discussing it with differant people. I thought thats how these boards work.

jdtex you lie one thing goatman did not do that i did and i did not post on every thread i just answerd the questions that was ask of me on the thread i was on the one that runs the website did not like what i said but i was just quoting the contract in article 5 like it says teamsters on line is not a union trucking board it's not a trucking board at all if they don't like what you say about the contract thats [true ]they block you so i will never go back to a site where i cannot voice my opinion and the contract like it says so go back to *************** and tell the one that runs the website to put goatman back on he did not do anything wrong