Estes | Why does chicago go by their own rules? Shouldn't every terminal have same policy?

No, I haven't gotten any response for a Manager...I won't take anything less...I MUST be the "BOSS"....Besides,why do you want a cheap one like Hobart...Why not,if you're going to go all the way...Go LINCOLN,man....Around $1200 each...I got one and it will not overheat like a Hobart....But hey, as soon as I get recruited by them, I'll help you all I can....

No, I haven't gotten any response for a Manager...I won't take anything less...I MUST be the "BOSS"....Besides,why do you want a cheap one like Hobart...Why not,if you're going to go all the way...Go LINCOLN,man....Around $1200 each...I got one and it will not overheat like a Hobart....But hey, as soon as I get recruited by them, I'll help you all I can....

I'm a cheapskate, the spoolgun is around $600 then add the $900 welder and wire, argon bottle etc. It would make me happy and my wife mad. Lol.. I did let her have some new floors recently though.
anyhow, if you get the job there, you can't be talking like this. You gotta make the customers believe that the China crap is the way to go. Lol...
Then again, if you take the cover off the American made stuff, you might be surprised what you'll find.

Forgot to mention. I do own a Lincoln welder. It's the cheapy barn looking 225 a/c stick style. Welds like a champ. Nice and smooth. I was wanting the Hobart to mess with alooominum some.
Are we off subject?