TForce | why doesnt UPSF care about the way loads are stacked?

no could not be......

i see it says trailer stretcher under your name

reminds me of this idiot dockworker we had, 19 year old, looks like the president of the midwestern star wars fan club and his last job was taco bell....kid was absolutely clueless about everything that had anything to do with handling freight

first day on the forklift hes getting trained......trainer leaves him alone for a minute so i ride past and tell him his forklift tire needs some air in it, its low....so he goes and tells his trainer and the trainer plays along and tells him to write it up for the shop to fix:biglaugh:

couple hours later another guy got him with turn signal fluid and muffler bearings....we told him the forklift he was on was never used so it was poorly maintained:biglaugh:

the next day we got him with the trailer stretcher routine.......he finally caught on after a while

i work in one of new zones and half of my freight everyday is damaged i complain about but nothing gets done my road driver complains every night nothing changes

Me too,.....It sure is hard to sell new customers on our outbound service when their inbound looks like it fell out of a airplane,....

we can only hope that UPS catches on after awhile and takes care of the problem. we can only hope they do not do what overnite would do and ignore the problem. i figure in the next couple of months we will see how much control UPS actually has over UPS FREIGHT. i would like to work for UPS FRIEGHT not a rebranded overnite.

we can only hope that UPS catches on after awhile and takes care of the problem. we can only hope they do not do what overnite would do and ignore the problem. i figure in the next couple of months we will see how much control UPS actually has over UPS FREIGHT. i would like to work for UPS FRIEGHT not a rebranded overnite.

Just hang on you're going to get what you are hoping for.:biglaugh: