R&L | Why Give away the Freight

CHR...They cant do HAZMAT bills properly. usually late calling the customer and telling them which company is picking up the freight. When are these companies gonna wise up and stop using the middle man to move their freight

CHR...They cant do HAZMAT bills properly. usually late calling the customer and telling them which company is picking up the freight. When are these companies gonna wise up and stop using the middle man to move their freight

CHR cant do any bills properly. If your having a problem with a pick up or delivery 90% of the time you can bet it has CHR in the bill to section.

Sell Sell Sell

Time to get the sales guy on it. I've picked up two places that was using third parties finally talked them into using us straight on, after talking to them daily and having the sales guy feed them lunch a couple times. They ended up getting a better price straight from us than if they went with C. H.
:clap:

When are these companies gonna wise up and stop using the middle man to move their freight

I haven't much trouble with C.H. Robbingsome pickups and deliveries.

The big pain my *** is QWE Logistics. We had a guy here last week with a QWE special, some oversize piece of junk, BTW thanks again sales turds, just the kind of business we need.

Anyway, this was going to a place that needed a call-ahead. However, thanks to QWE's "Do not hold freight for any reason" crap, no appointment. So he had to come all the way back to the terminal to unload it, and wound up missing half his pickups.That must be in R+L's contract with QWE because it never appears on their BOL's.

Anything I pick up with QWE as the third party always gets called in as "Guaranteed Service" They want that special treatment? Well, I say let them pay for it.