Estes | why is it so hard to get an straight answer from your tm

loosechange

TB Lurker
Credits
ive been with estes since they opened the 172 love the place 6 months ago i got hub run cant get the straight facts on pay for the run and the tm keeps the list hidden also the senority list with bids coming up i asked to see the list never was shown what happened to the open door policy why is pay so hush hush...

Loosechange... I know the starting rate for road and hub drivers are the same unless your a part of Estes west. Each terminal has a different hourly rate though. Road drivers/ hub drivers/ and utility drivers are in a different catigory. You probably will be shown a list when everyone sees it but now that your a hub drivers ,,, "your stuck." .... meaning someone that just started yesterday as an xtraboard can out bid you on any linehaul run but a linehauler can't take any hub job from under your nose. About the money, everyone starts out at the same rate. I think it's $.455 (your eligible for an increase now since you have 6 monts with the company) I know extraboarders get .0125 every 6 months and they max out at .535. I think hub drivers max out at .495 or somewhere close. Your inreases might be less because it takes 3 years to get there. Your dock rate will depend on the terminal your working at. 037 dock rate is $21.90 top pay. Most will be around that amount but you'll probably get alot less for now unless you do some :butt kiss:

Last edited by a moderator:
ive been with estes since they opened the 172 love the place 6 months ago i got hub run cant get the straight facts on pay for the run and the tm keeps the list hidden also the senority list with bids coming up i asked to see the list never was shown what happened to the open door policy why is pay so hush hush...

I'm from 172...Been with'em b4 172 opened up and we have had nothing but crap for management since we moved up...Our TM sucks and so does the Ops manager...U should see him in the morning...what a work of art!!!!!!!!!

I'm from 172...Been with'em b4 172 opened up and we have had nothing but crap for management since we moved up...Our TM sucks and so does the Ops manager...U should see him in the morning...what a work of art!!!!!!!!!
Dammit driver, glad to see your back to your old self again.

thanks mildew for the info was kinda funny last week after posting this meetings were held with tm finding out they were overpaying me on mileage and underpaying for dock work even tom lamb came in to figure out our seniority list hmmm... somebody wathching these posts or what oh well at least i finally know where i stand

thanks mildew for the info was kinda funny last week after posting this meetings were held with tm finding out they were overpaying me on mileage and underpaying for dock work even tom lamb came in to figure out our seniority list hmmm... somebody wathching these posts or what oh well at least i finally know where i stand

Ten dash four

1 ROAD BOARD, get rid of the Categorys and we all will know where we stand, but keep city seperate, I am talking Road combined between Linehaul/Hub/Utility/TEAM.. But this just comes from someone that has been here way to long, looking someplace else as I type.