Yellow | Why no news coverage?

Hoffa had time to come to WI to stand up and tell our protesting public sector teachers, "WE ARE YOUR ARMY" (the Teamsters). Hoffa doesn't want the word to get out so the world to see how he has and is going to hang us out to dry.

That may be a good thing, I can just imagine seeing
in the background as the Shepard Smith says Teamsters at YRC after hearing the company needed to extend their labor agreement for 5 years voted the agreement down among shouts on internet forums to "shut er down" ............................'the customer will flee or ask for a bigger discount.....................

That may be a good thing, I can just imagine seeing
in the background as the Shepard Smith says Teamsters at YRC after hearing the company needed to extend their labor agreement for 5 years voted the agreement down among shouts on internet forums to "shut er down" ............................'the customer will flee or ask for a bigger discount.....................

Good point. Thanks

The other thing is trucking is as old as dirt, no glamour, no ratings, trucks are all over the injury-lawyer ads, think anyone is gonna 'stay tuned' for Trucking union issues. Never fly.
They WOULD take lots of camera shots for a wreck on the interstate though.

Only cool companies make the news, Apple, or Hostess, Boeing, etc. Everyone can relate to those busness

The other thing is trucking is as old as dirt, no glamour, no ratings, trucks are all over the injury-lawyer ads, think anyone is gonna 'stay tuned' for Trucking union issues. Never fly.
They WOULD take lots of camera shots for a wreck on the interstate though.

Only cool companies make the news, Apple, or Hostess, Boeing, etc. Everyone can relate to those busness

If we were homosexuals , minorities , illegal immigrants or an all woman trucking co we would get endless liberal media coverage. Gezz dont u know whats most important in this country ? :)

Probably has a lot to do with customer confidence. Ya can surelly tell that corporations and the media are family..some reporter would want to either support the union or not but the top dogs must snuff it.

And if it does go belly up they will surelly soap box that we voted our jobs away. Good luck organizing after 30000+ jobs just went due to our vote. We know the truth that the corporate big shots and bankers sunk us if it happens..,but it will be used against us and then people will be encouraged to just allow the businessmen to run the world for they "know business".

They know how to use and abuse american workers for their own selfish selves that's about it.
I think its been a unionbusting setup from loan/company purchase #1 to keep the workers out of politics and power and the top one percent ruling all. I might just buy a used flag to burn should we fold...its not freedom and justice for all..only for the bigmahoffs.

Vote No !!

It will be a very small article in the paper, YRC here today gone tomorrow, no one cares, I know jimmy does.

A retired policeman killed someone in a theater for text messaging and it was a one day barely mentioned story. Trayvon Martin gets killed, it is in the news for months, they cover what they think will get the ratings or further their political agenda.

If you have xm radio they were talking about it. But you would have thought the story came from Welch's desk. Not a word of what they wanted that we voted down. Just that it was. Roaddog trucking was the channel.