Yellow | Why People Are So Negative In The Workplace

I'm going to HURL!!!
smiley_emoticons_eazy_kotz_graete.gif

Negativity in the workplace,IMO,comes from a sense of entitlement our nation has become.Our Gubment and other entities in our society have instilled these "values" into a wide range groups.Judging from the next generation of our population,its only gonna get worse,as more and more people seem to be allergic to working all together.So I think their will be even more negativity in the workplace as more and more of our earnings are passed on to the next entitled generation.

There's negativity in the work force because most people are coming to the realization that they are peasants. Working poor. Disposable. All the while major corporations are reporting healthy profits, CEO's are receiving outrageous compensation, bonuses, and severance packages, even at the financial institutions that ruined our economy.

Theres no honor amonst thieves. 99% of these companies will steal as much as they can from employees, shareholders or the taxpayers(you know the likes, you give us 20 years of tax abatements and we're hire 5 people if the taxpayers subsidize the hiring).
No loyalty from them to workers, community, let alone country, whatever will put the most in their pockets. which leads to workers having no loyalty either so they move on,the the next best deal and the company loses their best people and the cycle continues.
It use to be a happy worker is a productive worker but corporate America believes now that the opressed and terrified worker will put out more to keep their job as a company slave.
Oh, how I would love to see the faces on these slim sucking CEOs miserable faces when their chinese lovers nationalize every single factory they've squandTwillions on to replace the tribute that our leaders have gotton down on their knees to borrow to fill their bank accounts.
Many workers have blame too,greed knows no boundry. I know of an instance where workers would not join a union because they were told if they did the yearly bonus would disappear so that was that. Then the pos company slowly began to move most everything to mexico and china and now from 63,000 employees down to 5,000. If they had organize they may have been able to knip it in the bud but that 1500-3000 dollars was more important then a $50,000 a year job, benefits and pension. Wonder how they feel about that choice now.
If it keeps going like this we'll all be the mobile homeless.
Negativity, what negativity.

YRCW case in point.... Their concept is "the only good teamster is an unhappy teamster".

Smid, Zollars... GFY! You get what you plant. I have said all along that they should have kept the pay scale and pension at 100% and told us the truth and maybe, just maybe we would have built up the company to exceeding levels, but no they stole our wages and screwed up our pensions then worked us so many hours that we don't see our families, treat us poorly at work, lie outright and disregard our contract, then the union signs off on us. BOYS the playing feild has changed and I will fight them to the end even if I lose my job, I will not give in! Thanks steve p

Negativity in the workplace,IMO,comes from a sense of entitlement our nation has become.Our Gubment and other entities in our society have instilled these "values" into a wide range groups.Judging from the next generation of our population,its only gonna get worse,as more and more people seem to be allergic to working all together.So I think their will be even more negativity in the workplace as more and more of our earnings are passed on to the next entitled generation.[/QUOTE

I worked and paid into Social Security for 39 years and to the Central States Pension Fund for 34 years and you are right I am not entitled to it because it is already mine I paid for it !
As far as the Gub as a role model for "values" give me a break jeeeesh!

One thing that really makes me "negative" is when a suckass/backstabber/snitch is behind the glass making a sweetheart deal with moronagement, these are the guys who always seem to be the ones spewing, "you're lucky to have a job", "if it's so bad quit", "blah, blah, blah, blah, blah".

I worked and paid into Social Security for 39 years and to the Central States Pension Fund for 34 years and you are right I am not entitled to it because it is already mine I paid for it !
As far as the Gub as a role model for "values" give me a break jeeeesh!

Maybe in a perfect world that may be true,but the SS you paid in went to,or is going to,the generation before you.Not sure how you guys have your Pension Fund set up,but if its anything near the model of SS,I wouldnthave much faith in that either.Anyone under 50,who is planning to live on SS when they retire are gonna be hugely disappointed.

Also,I never meant to equate the Gubment to values,quite the opposite,actually.t
The Gubment is promoting the sense of entitlement,with our money.

sandy pope

Negativity ? I'm just waiting for the day a driver gets pushed too far and goes postal on every one in sight. im surpised that has not happened yet.

Maybe in a perfect world that may be true,but the SS you paid in went to,or is going to,the generation before you.Not sure how you guys have your Pension Fund set up,but if its anything near the model of SS,I wouldnthave much faith in that either.Anyone under 50,who is planning to live on SS when they retire are gonna be hugely disappointed.

Also,I never meant to equate the Gubment to values,quite the opposite,actually.t
The Gubment is promoting the sense of entitlement,with our money.

Just to remind you, SS is, was a very sound fund and would have around 2.5-3 Trillion dollars in it right now if the gooberment hadn't "stole" all of it starting back with lyndon "dumbo ears" johnson and replaced it with worthless treasury IOUs.
Wonder if the seniors will act like the welfare recipiants when their extortion payments ever stop, or get cut. Will probably give a whole new meaning to "burn baby burn"! Maybe they shouldn't be cutting those firefighter jobs.

But they couldn't just pass the crispy-creme donuts or lunch through the window. That just wouldn't look right! The outbound crew caught one of these drivers last week. One of the 60 hour drivers. Those donuts mysteriously found their way into Teamster tummies.

One thing that really makes me "negative" is when a suckass/backstabber/snitch is behind the glass making a sweetheart deal with moronagement, these are the guys who always seem to be the ones spewing, "you're lucky to have a job", "if it's so bad quit", "blah, blah, blah, blah, blah".

What's really crappy about these guys is some have enough seniority to just demand the OT but they've been doing it so long they don't know any better.