Yellow | Why People Are So Negative In The Workplace

Why do people "want" overtime? Doesn't anybody have a life anymore?
I get about 1 1/2 -2 hours a day without even trying, when I get in they always ask if I want more and I say "no!" not really thinking of my teamster brother I just want to get outta there at that point. Amazingly there are guys who live for 60 week after week and they'll snitch, backstab and bribe to get it, when they don't get it though they become the biggest whining babies ever.

All depends they may have to go home and look at something like this
Shoot I'd want to work 120 hours a week to not have to go home.
lol-045.gif

Some do that I suppose but most I think are living beyond their means. OTOH one more comment about my avatar and you guys will wish for Pennywise back.

There is not much incentive to work when the reward for many workers is that they, make a little more than welfare recipients and disability cheaters, some workers make less after taxes and the expenses of driving to work. As far as trucking goes you have also have to count the negative affects of driving a truck all night long (unnatural to sleep days everyday) on your health and the physical beating to your neck and shoulders if you drive a single screw, caused by the truck whipping back and forth over bumps. Also do not forget blood clots in the legs from sitting too long. A couple other things: people think anyone can drive a truck (so you get no respect) and some women will not date truck drivers based solely on their job.

Disgruntled i just want to see u say something positive one time. it can be about ur favorite sports team,band, actress anything. :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

Rarely if at all do I preach, I comment or have an opinion but I don't preach, Doom & Gloom outlook is justified! Preaching is when you post crap articles like the original poster did to start this thread.

Disgruntled is one of the most cherished and admiired YRC posters. Just look at the boogers he's wearing, 6 of them. He's right up there with R14.

i like disgruntled. he is intelligent and raises many valid points and tells it like he sees it. i thot yrc was goin to be gone 18 months ago but we are still here. hopefully they resume our partial pension payments and get this restructing done soon. i know it aint much but for those of us who are over 50 and have 20 plus yrs in the union it is one more paycheck until we can retire. if yrc does go under i guess he can get satisfaction by saying it took 2 or 3 years but i told you so. and i still am waiting for a happy thot about anything:Poke::Poke: here an example i think salma hayak is smoking hot:LMAO:

All depends they may have to go home and look at something like this
Shoot I'd want to work 120 hours a week to not have to go home.
lol-045.gif

I have to be honest, if I had a head like that I'd get it circumcised!!!:biglaugh: