R&L | Why pre-trips are important

WOW! That happened so fast it almost looked like he did it on purpose, a ******* or something. The drivers of those trucks had no time at all to react. Unbelievable!

Poor driver died and so did alot of others........... I bet the DOT is gonna have a HayDay calculating his CSA2010 rating. "Attn all Carriers..........Don't hire___________ __________"
He didn't predict a suspension failure when he checked his equipment before leaving on this trip.

Poor driver died and so did alot of others........... I bet the DOT is gonna have a HayDay calculating his CSA2010 rating. "Attn all Carriers..........Don't hire___________ __________".
Well it happened in Europe not sure how strick they are with their CMV laws.
He didn't predict a suspension failure when he checked his equipment before leaving on this trip.
Catastrophic failure maybe a kinkpin or spring hanger.

Knowing this company, even if he died or not they would put a bad entry on his DAC report saying that he was fired for not keeping a spectral analyzer in the truck so he could've checked for invisible cracks in the front springs.

Yes pre trips are important but without knowing the cause I would not be so quick to blame the driver. A pre trip may or may not have identified the problem.

Yes pre trips are important but without knowing the cause I would not be so quick to blame the driver. A pre trip may or may not have identified the problem.
Yes indeed very true. Thats way i hate driving R+L's bazillion mile trucks it might look ok but you never know how much longer it's going to hold together:TR10driving03: