FedEx Freight | Why the economy and your 401K is down and going lower.

imported_River17

TB Veteran
Credits
Jim Cramer is someone that supported and voted for Obama, and is already starting to regret it.

Cramer: My Response To The White House
Raising taxes on the eve of what could be a second Great Depression, destroying the profits in healthcare companies (one of the few areas still robust in the economy), tinkering with the mortgage deduction at a time when U.S. house price depreciation is behind much of the world's morass and certainly the devastation affecting our banks, and pushing an aggressive cap and trade program that could raise the price of energy for millions of people...
.....But Obama has undeniably made things worse by creating an atmosphere of fear and panic rather than an atmosphere of calm and hope. He's done it by pushing a huge amount of change at a very perilous moment, by seeking to demonize the entire banking system and by raising taxes for those making more than $250,000 at the exact time when we need them to spend and build new businesses, and by revoking deductions for funds to charity that help eliminate the excess supply of homes........
........Most important, I believe his agenda is crushing nest eggs around the nation in loud ways, like the decline in the averages, and in soft but dangerous ways, like in the annuities that can't be paid and the insurance benefits that will be challenging to deliver on.
Cramer: My Response To The White House | News | Money/Investing | Mainstreet :clap::clap:

Whether you like Jim Cramer or not, or never heard of him this is must reading.

:popcorn: