FedEx Freight | Why We Need "Grammer Police"

Not a problem Fred. You can always tell when I'm really not whining, I never did used your handle just the word author. As far as mistakes go, I make more than my share. TP

Normally so long as I can understand the point the author of a post is trying to make, I can over look the misspelled words, punctuation, and capitalization. Then there are those people who want to make a point of what we need like the author of this post. (Why we need "Grammer" Police) and he misspelled the word GRAMMAR, or did I miss a meeting. TP

I think that mis-spellings and other such errors should be politely pointed out to the person writing to give that person the opportunity to learn the correct spelling (and/or grammar). If it is ignored, then that person won't even have the chance to learn and grow. I am constantly appalled by my daughters' spelling and grammar. One has graduated high school and the other is a junior. When I asked the younger, she said the same thing...that if the teacher can understand the point, then spelling and grammar are not counted off. I want to go to the board of education and demand my money back.

slim6596 said:
I think that mis-spellings and other such errors should be politely pointed out to the person writing to give that person the opportunity to learn the correct spelling (and/or grammar). If it is ignored, then that person won't even have the chance to learn and grow. I am constantly appalled by my daughters' spelling and grammar.

Sorry, I hated school back when I was in school. I didn't come to TB for an english lesson.

If I type it out on my computer, it has auto spell check. If I post via my Droid, not so much.

Sorry, I hated school back when I was in school. I didn't come to TB for an english lesson.

If I type it out on my computer, it has auto spell check. If I post via my Droid, not so much.

Guardrail

I hope you're not driving while posting on your droid?:732: