FedEx Freight | Why?

So... you're complaining about complaints?:p And this makes you Einstein?:nono_h4h:Your post has to be as negative and ignorant as they come.;)

I think it's because there's not enough hugs getting passed around, if you see me I'll give ya one and we'll all feel better. :bgroovy: :bananapartyhat:

roog

Why is everybody so negative and ignorant on this site?
here's another reason. I have to drive 30min to work, watch a 30min video, and drive 30min back home, take a nap (in case they call tonight) Now, who would you say is ignorant here? Me? or the idiots who say I have to watch a video by weeks end?

here's another reason. I have to drive 30min to work, watch a 30min video, and drive 30min back home, take a nap (in case they call tonight) Now, who would you say is ignorant here? Me? or the idiots who say I have to watch a video by weeks end?

Don't know about you driver, but I'd be claiming show up pay to watch that 30 min video. In my state, that would have cost them 4 hours. BTW, what video would that have been?

Why is everybody so negative and ignorant on this site?

Every single person on this earth is ignorant. Ignorance simply means lack of knowledge of any particular person, place, thing, event, etc. etc.

Since nobody knows everything, not even freight-haulers, that means everybody is ignorant of something. It could be as simple as misusing the word "ignorant".

Now "STUPID", that's an entirely different definition. Have a great day.

:coffee1:

Don't know about you driver, but I'd be claiming show up pay to watch that 30 min video. In my state, that would have cost them 4 hours. BTW, what video would that have been?
The safe driving one and the 7min workplace violence one. I clocked in and hung around awhile, got my safe driving pin and fresh freight shirts. Helped a couple guys taking tests on the computer.