FedEx Freight | Why?

here's another reason. I have to drive 30min to work, watch a 30min video, and drive 30min back home, take a nap (in case they call tonight) Now, who would you say is ignorant here? Me? or the idiots who say I have to watch a video by weeks end?

I think you answered your own question. They didn't drive to your house you drove you drove to their house. You probably passed five trucking companies and filled out applications and skipped the video but you wanted your thirty minutes of pay.

I think you answered your own question. They didn't drive to your house you drove you drove to their house. You probably passed five trucking companies and filled out applications and skipped the video but you wanted your thirty minutes of pay.

Did the man choose to drive to there house, or was he forced??? That video couldn't wait until the next time he worked, and came in early enough to watch the video that he's probably already watched 10 times?

They need to come up with some new videos!

first off, they had to send the videos back to Harrison friday. I had waited to watch after work but, 1 day a week doesn't leave many options. Those 5 trucking companies I passed on the way are as ingnorant as you are and think all fedex company drivers have it made, so when you say "reason for leaving" is lack of work, they think it's BS. Tell them you make less than a newbie JB hunt driver even though you make .57cpm and they think that's BS too. That explain it for you?

Naah, he'd rather whine about this job.

Did the man choose to drive to there house, or was he forced??? That video couldn't wait until the next time he worked, and came in early enough to watch the video that he's probably already watched 10 times?

They need to come up with some new videos!

I'm sure he's been putting it off for weeks.

Well coolhand, you obviously haven't read many posts here. The reason there's a lot of negative posts? We work for a negative company who hates their employees and what they bring to the table. They hate experience because that involves intelligence on the issues at hand, and it's a lot more difficult to lie to those that have been around for awhile, which is why they want to get rid of them.

I see you just joined this month. Could you read some of the threads here and have a meaningful discussion or are you really just another guy whose red shirt is to tight around your large middle? If you really don't understand the negativity, you aren't paying attention.

Franklin what happens at your center might not be the rule for the company. At our center they usually tell us the truth and have an open door policy. You ever tell your supervisors Have a nice day. Just a thought

Franklin what happens at your center might not be the rule for the company. At our center they usually tell us the truth and have an open door policy. You ever tell your supervisors Have a nice day. Just a thought

Actually, I have little to ***** about as to the managers at our SC. (Except the lead guy, but he's just counting days until he retires. HR has had his back for the last 15 years.) So, yeah, I have a decent relationship with those in charge here. BUT, they are Viking Old School and treat us as equals, not as problems.